Summit County CO - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Summit County CO

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
T4STE
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Summit County CO

hello for those in this area. im planning on moving there this Nov. just wanted to say whats up and ill probably be joining local clubs there with my XJ. any good spots or club suggestions are welcome. thanks

my build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/9...thread-634491/
Unread 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
T4STE
1996 XJ Cherokee 

is there inspection in CO that i should be worried about? or is it just emmisions kind of deal?

my build
Unread 07-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

No safety inspections in CO, and no emissions inspection in Summit county. I hope you've checked into the cost of living up there-ski area=BIG bucks! I can't even afford to breathe the air in Summit county!
Unread 07-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
T4STE
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i have friends that live up there. they work at a ski place during the winter and god knows what they do in the off season. they already have a job for me waiting in nov. theyre looking for a new place for 3 people for nov. so im somewhat taken care of. looking forward to moving there. been a dream since 8th grade. im 26 now so i guess its never too late to make things happen.

and awesome on the no inspection thing

my build
Unread 07-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
GranDY_59er
1998 ZJ 

Good for you on your plan to move to Summit, been here for 9 years and absolutely love it! Bummer you won't be here till November and will miss wheelin this summer. People move out here for skiing and end up never leaving because of how awesome the summers are. Having freinds out here will help a lot. Would love to show a fellow jeeper around all the trails out here, nothing too technical right around summit county aside from a couple trails, but you can't beat the views and pucker factor, and they're right in your back yard. Anyways, good luck with your move, you're gonna love CO!
Unread 07-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
T4STE
1996 XJ Cherokee 

thanks man. i forgot to add that i snowboard and looking forward to real mountains with snow instead of local parks in nj thats covered in ice with a light layer of flurries lol. my friends were tellin me about the summer there and their pics is what made me want to move in november instead of waiting a year.

my build

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.