Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 04-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #16
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

UPDATE - Ok, the friend that bought my TJ is out. He is gonna be at Memphis in May. I'm pretty sure my FIL is still coming, but he's such a chicken when it comes to "beating up" his new JK. I told him I'm not going to thrash my WJ, either.
Anyway, my sister's TJ is coming one way or the other. If she doesn't and my BIL doesn't, I'll toss wifey in that one.
I believe the guy from work is still coming and now, I think my neighbor is bringing his 4dr JK. He has been in Jeeps since before I moved into the 'hood and he didn't even KNOW about Jeep Weekend.

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif
Big_Fisch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #17
BYuen
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet! Thanks for posting. I might be back in town on time for the meet.
BYuen is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
ARXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Fisch View Post
UPDATE - Ok, the friend that bought my TJ is out. He is gonna be at Memphis in May. I'm pretty sure my FIL is still coming, but he's such a chicken when it comes to "beating up" his new JK. I told him I'm not going to thrash my WJ, either.
Anyway, my sister's TJ is coming one way or the other. If she doesn't and my BIL doesn't, I'll toss wifey in that one.
I believe the guy from work is still coming and now, I think my neighbor is bringing his 4dr JK. He has been in Jeeps since before I moved into the 'hood and he didn't even KNOW about Jeep Weekend.
Sounds great. I will pm you my # so we can meet up on saturday.

00 Xj, RE 4.5, Arb copy bull bar, Conferr Rack, cobra 19.
ARXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #19
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

FYI - I found I DO have to work that morning, but I'll be off at 12:00 and we should be leaving Rogers at 12:30-ish.
Anyone that might be heading down at that time, if you want to roll with, let me know ahead of time.
We'll probably just meet at the gas station at corner of HWY 94 and HWY 62/102/HudsonRd and take 62 out.

Let me know here or PM.

Unread 05-05-2009, 07:37 AM   #20
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

Just thought I'd toss this out, too.

And if anyone wants to meet up to convoy out there, I'll be at
from about 12:15-12:30(ish) before taking off.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.