Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

 
Unread 03-31-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
chetjoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 21
Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR

There is a Jeep Weekend Rally scheduled for May 7 - 10, 2009

For more information:

Jeep Weekend Information

Eureka Springs, Arkansas Information

Chet

chetjoh is offline  
Unread 04-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
ARXJ
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 72
I'll be there. Along with some friends and family of mine.
__________________
"wow thats a lot of water over the hood!"

00 Xj, RE 4.5, Arb copy bull bar, Conferr Rack, cobra 19.
ARXJ is offline  
Unread 04-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
HanksRide
Web Wheeler
 
HanksRide's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenwood, Arkansas
Posts: 1,492
New to Jeeps and rally's, is this a family type atmosphere suitable for kids? Or is it geared a little more toward adults?

Thanks,
__________________
HanksRide
(Hank is Yellow Lab) He loves it!!
95yj 4.0L, 4" RC Lift, 8.8, Aussie Locker, Posi-Lok, Rock Sliders, 1" Booms, 33 X 12.50's, Rhino Lining, KC Day Lighters, Rock Bumpers, LED Dash Lights, XRC10 Winch
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
HanksRide is offline  
Unread 04-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
GraKee99
Rapist Wit
 
GraKee99's Avatar
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basalt, Colorado
Posts: 9,445
Bummer, I am moving to Colorado for the summer on the 8th. I would have really liked to come.
__________________
Brian

WJ, WK, CJ5


Colorado Jeep Club Member #188
GraKee99 is offline  
Unread 04-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
ARXJ
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanksRide View Post
New to Jeeps and rally's, is this a family type atmosphere suitable for kids? Or is it geared a little more toward adults?

Thanks,
By the look of the website I'd say it would be fine for kids. I'm not sure there will be any "kid" activities but if they like riding in the jeep I bet it would be a fun time.
__________________
"wow thats a lot of water over the hood!"

00 Xj, RE 4.5, Arb copy bull bar, Conferr Rack, cobra 19.
ARXJ is offline  
Unread 04-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
chetjoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanksRide View Post
New to Jeeps and rally's, is this a family type atmosphere suitable for kids? Or is it geared a little more toward adults?
It is definitely family oriented.

Chet
chetjoh is offline  
Unread 04-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #7
HanksRide
Web Wheeler
 
HanksRide's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenwood, Arkansas
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARXJ View Post
By the look of the website I'd say it would be fine for kids. I'm not sure there will be any "kid" activities but if they like riding in the jeep I bet it would be a fun time.
Thanks for the replies, my daughter is actually 15 so not such a young kid, but I wasn't sure about if it was like an adult drinking party atmosphere type setting. She does enjoy the jeep so if I can get my schedule worked out you can count us in. I think it would be a blast.

Thanks again,
__________________
HanksRide
(Hank is Yellow Lab) He loves it!!
95yj 4.0L, 4" RC Lift, 8.8, Aussie Locker, Posi-Lok, Rock Sliders, 1" Booms, 33 X 12.50's, Rhino Lining, KC Day Lighters, Rock Bumpers, LED Dash Lights, XRC10 Winch
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
HanksRide is offline  
Unread 04-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
Big_Fisch
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northwest Arkansas
Posts: 820
I might see if we can get to this one.
I'm sure a Jeep nameplate is all you need to "be included", but I wonder if this is more geared to the CJ/YJ/TJ/JK crowd.
Either way works, as I'm sure my sister will bring her TJ. If she doesn't, I will leave the BubbleJ at home and cruise her ride. LOL!!!
__________________
:pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot: DANCING FOOD ROCKS!!! :pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot:

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif
Big_Fisch is offline  
Unread 04-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
ARXJ
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Fisch View Post
I might see if we can get to this one.
I'm sure a Jeep nameplate is all you need to "be included", but I wonder if this is more geared to the CJ/YJ/TJ/JK crowd.
Either way works, as I'm sure my sister will bring her TJ. If she doesn't, I will leave the BubbleJ at home and cruise her ride. LOL!!!
I will be there in my xj. But I won't be helping the odds any I'm bringing 2 tj's with me.
__________________
"wow thats a lot of water over the hood!"

00 Xj, RE 4.5, Arb copy bull bar, Conferr Rack, cobra 19.
ARXJ is offline  
Unread 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #10
Big_Fisch
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northwest Arkansas
Posts: 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARXJ View Post
I will be there in my xj. But I won't be helping the odds any I'm bringing 2 tj's with me.


Yah, if I go I would most likely have 2 TJs AND a JK in tow (not to be confused with "being towed" )
__________________
:pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot: DANCING FOOD ROCKS!!! :pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot:

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif
Big_Fisch is offline  
Unread 04-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #11
chetjoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mom's eat for Free on Sunday at the Super Breakfast Buffet
chetjoh is offline  
Unread 04-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #12
chetjoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mom's eat for FREE on Sunday at the Super Breakfast Buffet during jeep weekend!
chetjoh is offline  
Unread 04-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #13
Big_Fisch
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northwest Arkansas
Posts: 820
Make that 3 TJ's and a JK, hopefully. A guy at work, his father has a TJ Sahara and he sounds interested.

Also, more info for you, if you are in my situation :

I want to do the trails at the ranch, but I can only be there Saturday. THey are running trails from 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
It's $50.00 registration (before May1 ; $75.00 after), but I called and they said that you could just pay $25 for the trail rides. The park where it is usually charges $25 for a Jeep and $15 per passenger, but since they have that going on that weekend, $25 gets a Jeep in with however many pass.
And it's a 750 acre ranch/orv park, so it should be a lot of fun and have a good variety of difficulty where trails/obstacles are concerned.
Also, they guy I spoke with says, if you want to, that $25 will also get you registered in the Show-n-Shine on Satuday morning from 10am-1pm.
__________________
:pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot: DANCING FOOD ROCKS!!! :pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot:

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif

Last edited by Big_Fisch; 04-14-2009 at 08:52 AM..
Big_Fisch is offline  
Unread 04-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
ARXJ
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Fisch View Post
Make that 3 TJ's and a JK, hopefully. A guy at work, his father has a TJ Sahara and he sounds interested.

Also, more info for you, if you are in my situation :

I want to do the trails at the ranch, but I can only be there Saturday. THey are running trails from 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
It's $50.00 registration (before May1 ; $75.00 after), but I called and they said that you could just pay $25 for the trail rides. The park where it is usually charges $25 for a Jeep and $15 per passenger, but since they have that going on that weekend, $25 gets a Jeep in with however many pass.
And it's a 750 acre ranch/orv park, so it should be a lot of fun and have a good variety of difficulty where trails/obstacles are concerned.
Also, they guy I spoke with says, if you want to, that $25 will also get you registered in the Show-n-Shine on Satuday morning from 10am-1pm.
I'll be there friday and saturday. Friday with my dad and his xj, and saturday with my mom in her tj and my girlfriends dad in his tj. They will probably be just paying the $25 to run the trails.
__________________
"wow thats a lot of water over the hood!"

00 Xj, RE 4.5, Arb copy bull bar, Conferr Rack, cobra 19.
ARXJ is offline  
Unread 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
Big_Fisch
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northwest Arkansas
Posts: 820
Yah, that's what it sounds like my "crew" is doing.
It'll be my sister's TJ (although my BIL may be driving it, if I can get him to come), my friend's TJ (which is actually my old blue one that he has bought and revamped), my friend's dad's TJ Sahara, and my FIL's new JK. I assume/hope he will bring his out, but just like the other TJs he's had, he doesn't actually get them to play rough in.
__________________
:pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot: DANCING FOOD ROCKS!!! :pickle: :banana: :bacon: :carrot:

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif
Big_Fisch is offline  
 
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.