Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 03-31-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
chetjoh

Spring Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, AR

There is a Jeep Weekend Rally scheduled for May 7 - 10, 2009

For more information:

Jeep Weekend Information

Eureka Springs, Arkansas Information

Chet

Unread 04-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
ARXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'll be there. Along with some friends and family of mine.

00 Xj, RE 4.5, Arb copy bull bar, Conferr Rack, cobra 19.
Unread 04-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

New to Jeeps and rally's, is this a family type atmosphere suitable for kids? Or is it geared a little more toward adults?

Thanks,
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
Unread 04-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
GraKee99
Rapist Wit

1999 WJ 

Bummer, I am moving to Colorado for the summer on the 8th. I would have really liked to come.

WJ, WK, CJ5

Colorado Jeep Club Member #188
Unread 04-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
ARXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanksRide View Post
New to Jeeps and rally's, is this a family type atmosphere suitable for kids? Or is it geared a little more toward adults?

Thanks,
By the look of the website I'd say it would be fine for kids. I'm not sure there will be any "kid" activities but if they like riding in the jeep I bet it would be a fun time.

Unread 04-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
chetjoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanksRide View Post
It is definitely family oriented.

Chet
Unread 04-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #7
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARXJ View Post
By the look of the website I'd say it would be fine for kids. I'm not sure there will be any "kid" activities but if they like riding in the jeep I bet it would be a fun time.
Thanks for the replies, my daughter is actually 15 so not such a young kid, but I wasn't sure about if it was like an adult drinking party atmosphere type setting. She does enjoy the jeep so if I can get my schedule worked out you can count us in. I think it would be a blast.

Thanks again,
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
Unread 04-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

I might see if we can get to this one.
I'm sure a Jeep nameplate is all you need to "be included", but I wonder if this is more geared to the CJ/YJ/TJ/JK crowd.
Either way works, as I'm sure my sister will bring her TJ. If she doesn't, I will leave the BubbleJ at home and cruise her ride. LOL!!!

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif
Unread 04-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
ARXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Fisch View Post
I might see if we can get to this one.
I'm sure a Jeep nameplate is all you need to "be included", but I wonder if this is more geared to the CJ/YJ/TJ/JK crowd.
Either way works, as I'm sure my sister will bring her TJ. If she doesn't, I will leave the BubbleJ at home and cruise her ride. LOL!!!
I will be there in my xj. But I won't be helping the odds any I'm bringing 2 tj's with me.

Unread 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #10
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARXJ View Post
I will be there in my xj. But I won't be helping the odds any I'm bringing 2 tj's with me.

Yah, if I go I would most likely have 2 TJs AND a JK in tow (not to be confused with "being towed" )

Unread 04-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #11
chetjoh

Mom's eat for Free on Sunday at the Super Breakfast Buffet
Unread 04-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #12
chetjoh

Mom's eat for FREE on Sunday at the Super Breakfast Buffet during jeep weekend!
Unread 04-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #13
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

Make that 3 TJ's and a JK, hopefully. A guy at work, his father has a TJ Sahara and he sounds interested.

Also, more info for you, if you are in my situation :

I want to do the trails at the ranch, but I can only be there Saturday. THey are running trails from 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
It's $50.00 registration (before May1 ; $75.00 after), but I called and they said that you could just pay $25 for the trail rides. The park where it is usually charges $25 for a Jeep and $15 per passenger, but since they have that going on that weekend, $25 gets a Jeep in with however many pass.
And it's a 750 acre ranch/orv park, so it should be a lot of fun and have a good variety of difficulty where trails/obstacles are concerned.
Also, they guy I spoke with says, if you want to, that $25 will also get you registered in the Show-n-Shine on Satuday morning from 10am-1pm.

Last edited by Big_Fisch; 04-14-2009 at 08:52 AM..
Unread 04-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
ARXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Fisch View Post
Make that 3 TJ's and a JK, hopefully. A guy at work, his father has a TJ Sahara and he sounds interested.

Also, more info for you, if you are in my situation :

I want to do the trails at the ranch, but I can only be there Saturday. THey are running trails from 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
It's $50.00 registration (before May1 ; $75.00 after), but I called and they said that you could just pay $25 for the trail rides. The park where it is usually charges $25 for a Jeep and $15 per passenger, but since they have that going on that weekend, $25 gets a Jeep in with however many pass.
And it's a 750 acre ranch/orv park, so it should be a lot of fun and have a good variety of difficulty where trails/obstacles are concerned.
Also, they guy I spoke with says, if you want to, that $25 will also get you registered in the Show-n-Shine on Satuday morning from 10am-1pm.
I'll be there friday and saturday. Friday with my dad and his xj, and saturday with my mom in her tj and my girlfriends dad in his tj. They will probably be just paying the $25 to run the trails.

Unread 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

Yah, that's what it sounds like my "crew" is doing.
It'll be my sister's TJ (although my BIL may be driving it, if I can get him to come), my friend's TJ (which is actually my old blue one that he has bought and revamped), my friend's dad's TJ Sahara, and my FIL's new JK. I assume/hope he will bring his out, but just like the other TJs he's had, he doesn't actually get them to play rough in.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.