Spring Creek on Sunday 3-29-09 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Spring Creek on Sunday 3-29-09

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 03-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
spd500
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Spring Creek on Sunday 3-29-09

There is a small group of members planning a trip to Spring Creek on Sunday if anyone would like to meetup with us ang go . Probably be meeting in Spring sometime in the midmorning , not real time set as of yet . Would like to get the chance to meet some of the members from the houston area if anyone gets a chance to get out .

spd500 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
spd500
1991 YJ Wrangler 

really , no one wants to ge see all the mud that will be left by all this rain . It's going to be a great time to go out and play .
Unread 03-26-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I was thinking about going up there but I hate mud. I have no top or doors and I hate cleaning all the crap out. The last time I was out there when it was muddy the parking lot was like a skating rink. I literally slid my truck to a stop with the jeep on the trailer. I couldn't even get on most of the rock course. Everything was too slick and my tires just packed up. MT/rs don't do so well in that mud.
Unread 03-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
spd500
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well , we went out and had a great time . There was some mud , but not really as much as I was expecting . Everytime I go out there I am amazed at some of the redneck s**t you see out there . There was a guy out there who was wheeling a Lincoln Continental with MTRs on the back of it . We also got to see a old Datsun sedan that had been dualled out and had a nasty sounding v8 where the little 4 banger once resided . There always seems to be plenty of kids out playing in thier moms suv . The trails were all in pretty good shape given the weather this past week though . It looks like they are doing some constuction in the little play area in the front and making new obstacles . All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back .
Unread 03-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
paTJinTX
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I wish I had seen this earlier this week. I've been aching to go out there.
paTJinTX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #6
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone going next weekend for the races? I will probably be there. I dunno if I will take the jeep or not thought.
Unread 04-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
SASQUATCH
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spd500 View Post
Everytime I go out there I am amazed at some of the redneck s**t you see out there . There was a guy out there who was wheeling a Lincoln Continental with MTRs on the back of it .
That's the norm there, been a few times and it's not worth the gas. The new challenges Roland put in are a little interesting but you're pretty much bored in 15 minutes.
SASQUATCH is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.