South Centrel Oklahoma river run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > South Centrel Oklahoma river run

8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 08-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
Allen-EM
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

South Centrel Oklahoma river run

This Saturday starting at 1900 (7:00 pm) @ the river mist bridge (hwy 377 @the Pontotoc and Seminole county lines) going to Atwood / Allen area Hwy 48.

We flew over the river last night looks passable all the way to Atwood may be a couple of area that may be tricky but passable. there are a couple of place you can can off the river if you need to leave before we get to Atwood/ Allen HWY 48.

BYOB

Allen-EM is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
vonhef
2010 JK Wrangler 

I saw this too late. Please let me know how this goes. May try to make any future runs you guys have.
vonhef is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
Allen-EM
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

It when well we had 7 truck and 1 sand rail a good time was had. I will post when we are going again.
Unread 08-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen-EM View Post
It when well we had 7 truck and 1 sand rail a good time was had. I will post when we are going again.
Did you get ant pictures? I have a friend in the Houston area and we are always looking for something to do about half way between us (Southern Ok - Northern Tx)
kstom is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
Allen-EM
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

I did not and it was dark most of the time we were out there. I will see if anyone else did.
Unread 08-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Cool. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next river run.
kstom is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.