SOUTH CENTRAL OKLAHOMA RIVER RUN again - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > SOUTH CENTRAL OKLAHOMA RIVER RUN again

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!

Unread 08-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
Allen-EM
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

SOUTH CENTRAL OKLAHOMA RIVER RUN again

We are going to the river again on the 6th!!! this time we are going in the day light. I will post time and more info as I get it. We are in planing so if you have any ideals let me know.

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
Allen-EM
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

they are saying about 10 am under the river mist bridge (hwy 377 @ the south Canadian river.) run unlit ? or longer. bring your own bottle lol, you may want extra fuel. we will meet on the river under or just east of the bridge.
Unread 09-02-2010, 06:23 AM   #3
Allen-EM
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

This is open to all jeeps and non jeeps. Come one come all have some fun meet your wheeling friends

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.