Shreveport / Bossier City area anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Shreveport / Bossier City area anyone?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
JHOLT
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Shreveport / Bossier City area anyone?

How many of us live in the Shreveport Bossier area? Anyone know of any good trail riding spots around here other than sneakin around on somebodys private land (not a big fan of that)? Also looking at making some wheelin/campin/canoeing trips this summer in texas, oklahoma and arkansas if anybody is into it.

Just seeing whos in our area and what everybody is into.

Like to explore and find things like this, just without the asphalt, lol. Here are some poser shots and yes I know it way to clean...These were taken right after I finished bolting everthing up...haven't had a chance to beat on it yet, lol.
Also have a JK "X" I hope to build up for some further trips.

Love riding some good trails and hope to get the jeep out this summer and really see what it will do.

Unread 06-25-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
haglersp
1999 TJ Wrangler 

im in Nacogdoches texas. a little under 2 hours west of you. found any good trails?
Unread 08-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
rdtj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Haughton. I am actually part of a club called the Southern Jeep Coalition if you would like to learn more about it send me a message. And oh yeah nice pics are you on duck dam road on bodcau on top of that bridge? I like your jeep it looks awesome.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.