Shout out for Mile High Jeep Rebuilders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Shout out for Mile High Jeep Rebuilders

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
fredrok
1985 CJ7 

Shout out for Mile High Jeep Rebuilders

Went out of their way to locate and go get some obscure parts for me on the same day after a parts order vendor dropped the ball, so I could make the trails this weekend. (at a cheaper price even)

A reminder (and to myself) that we need to try to support local first. Especially for us CJ guys where parts are getting scarce.

Welcome To Mile High Jeep Rebuilders - Since 1962

Unread 11-27-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

I agree 100%!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.