Shop Suggestions KC(OP, Olathe) Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Shop Suggestions KC(OP, Olathe) Area

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 01-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
Comanche90
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Shop Suggestions KC(OP, Olathe) Area

I'm looking for a shop that I can trust to work on my Jeep. I cant get my rear shocks off of my Jeep and I don't have the tools, know how or trust to try it myself. Someone who put the lift on my Cherokee before i owned it jerry rigged some nuts/washers 1 per side rather than putting a bolt back into the frame. I cant tell what size the bolt head is on the top side of the drivers side and i can't get a wrench on it. It will probably have to be cut out and done correctly.

TIA,

Adam

Unread 01-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
4wdparakeet
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Best shop in that area is 4x4land in topeka. Mike is an awesome guy that knows jeeps in and out

Parakeet

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.