ouray in july - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > ouray in july

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
catskinner2
1999 TJ Wrangler 

ouray in july

Anyone gonna be up in Ouray july 17-18-19th?

Unread 06-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

As a matter of fact I am going to be there all that week. Arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 22nd I think for a week in Moab.

I am planning on doing as many of the following trails as I can:

Black Bear Pass, Imogene Pass, Engineer Pass, Yankee Boy Basin, Poughkeepsie Gulch and a few others around Animas Forks.

There will be another TJ and a Grand Cherokee in the group. Not sure if they are going to join me on all of those trails though. If they don't want to go on a particular trail it's not going to stop me from going. You are free to join me if you like. The more the merrier. Have you ever been there before?
Unread 06-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
catskinner2
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yes I go up there every year for the past several years. I will have all day sat-17 sun-18 mon-19 just me on sat. I have a friend coming up on sat eve. I have black tj he has a redish orange lifted liberty. Where you staying? im staying at best western. I was thinkin black bear saturday not sure though?
Unread 06-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm not sure where we are staying with the Motorhome. Either the KOA, The 4j Campground downtown or up in the Amphitheater.

I'll be arriving in Ouray around noon or so on Saturday. If I go anywhere on Sat it will probably be the Red Mountain Mining area.
Unread 06-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
vonhef
2010 JK Wrangler 

I will be arriving in the area on the 18th with a group of friends. There will be a green JK, my orange TJ, and possibly a third 4wd pick-up. This is my first trip to the area in a Jeep... so am really looking forward to it.

We are planning to primative camp several nights... so perhaps we will see you on the trails.
Unread 06-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
catskinner2
1999 TJ Wrangler 

hope to see you there, if you see a black tj with black rims with a redish orange lifted liberty behind give us a shout you are more than welcome to come along with us.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.