Oklahoma snow? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma snow?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
minihawk1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Oklahoma snow?

What the hell....what happened it was 70 degrees out yesterday and now its snowing?

Unread 03-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
dougmorgan99
1998 ZJ 

Ha ha, yup! Just when I thought I was going to have good weather to work on the Jeep... Ah well, could always lurke around town pulling out stranded vehicles!
Unread 03-20-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
tacjeep99

A Personal first for me. At 2 o'clock yesterday I cut the grass for the first time this spring in shorts and a t-shirt. By 9 pm the same day, going out in a snow storm in a heavy coat and winter clothes to pick up my daughter and her friends from the movie.
Unread 03-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
imthehink
2005 WK 

Yeah I grilled out last night and today is like wtf
Unread 03-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacjeep99 View Post
A Personal first for me. At 2 o'clock yesterday I cut the grass for the first time this spring in shorts and a t-shirt. By 9 pm the same day, going out in a snow storm in a heavy coat and winter clothes to pick up my daughter and her friends from the movie.
I'm about 30 miles or so from you. I was riding my motorcycle around in a t-shirt yesterday around 4. A couple hours later it was snowing like it was January again.
Unread 03-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #6
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yea so.. I just moved to OKC from New Orleans and I'm quite confident to say.... **** this. It's like a miniature blizzard.... and my 16 stairs are coated in ice so I can't get any of my furniture or heavy boxes into the apartment until Monday.. /facepalm to boot I know absolutely nobody here haha, gonna be an interesting next few weeks....
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
Unread 04-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
cj7guy
2007 JK Wrangler 

What brings you to OKC?

You get out with the top down these past few days? I've been loving it.
Unread 04-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #8
thiems
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I figured I'd drop by to see what other guys in the area are up to. I just got into the Jeep scene a few weeks ago. I've been mainly interested with going fast so Jeeps are a change of pace for me although I already enjoy working on them. It's all kind of new to me but learning the specifics are a blast. Hope to see some of you guys around!
Unread 04-19-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I remember I was outside working in a cutoff shirt and and went in, cleaned up, ate, came out side and just chuckled. Gotta love Oklahoma.

....and now for the tornados!
heep-da-sno.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.