Oklahoma snow? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma snow?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 03-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
minihawk1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Oklahoma snow?

What the hell....what happened it was 70 degrees out yesterday and now its snowing?

minihawk1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
dougmorgan99
1998 ZJ 

Ha ha, yup! Just when I thought I was going to have good weather to work on the Jeep... Ah well, could always lurke around town pulling out stranded vehicles!
dougmorgan99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
tacjeep99

A Personal first for me. At 2 o'clock yesterday I cut the grass for the first time this spring in shorts and a t-shirt. By 9 pm the same day, going out in a snow storm in a heavy coat and winter clothes to pick up my daughter and her friends from the movie.
tacjeep99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #4
imthehink
2005 WK 

Yeah I grilled out last night and today is like wtf
imthehink is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacjeep99 View Post
A Personal first for me. At 2 o'clock yesterday I cut the grass for the first time this spring in shorts and a t-shirt. By 9 pm the same day, going out in a snow storm in a heavy coat and winter clothes to pick up my daughter and her friends from the movie.
I'm about 30 miles or so from you. I was riding my motorcycle around in a t-shirt yesterday around 4. A couple hours later it was snowing like it was January again.
kstom is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2010, 12:36 AM   #6
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yea so.. I just moved to OKC from New Orleans and I'm quite confident to say.... **** this. It's like a miniature blizzard.... and my 16 stairs are coated in ice so I can't get any of my furniture or heavy boxes into the apartment until Monday.. /facepalm to boot I know absolutely nobody here haha, gonna be an interesting next few weeks....
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
cj7guy
2007 JK Wrangler 

What brings you to OKC?

You get out with the top down these past few days? I've been loving it.
Unread 04-04-2010, 01:51 PM   #8
thiems
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I figured I'd drop by to see what other guys in the area are up to. I just got into the Jeep scene a few weeks ago. I've been mainly interested with going fast so Jeeps are a change of pace for me although I already enjoy working on them. It's all kind of new to me but learning the specifics are a blast. Hope to see some of you guys around!
thiems is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I remember I was outside working in a cutoff shirt and and went in, cleaned up, ate, came out side and just chuckled. Gotta love Oklahoma.

....and now for the tornados!
heep-da-sno.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.