oklahoma ??? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > oklahoma ???

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #76
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Why the switch? And do you have moneyz? A boat, a new truck, a new jeep, VWs! Share the wealth LOL

Unread 06-10-2010, 06:45 AM   #77
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Cuz I live in the country and the dirt and gravel was not good for my cars not to mention if it rained a lot or snowed or anything I couldn't go anywhere (although my Audi got out of some deep mud once and we drove through foot high snow in my GTI so I was pretty proud of them at those two points in time lol).

MONEY?? Haha no I'm a broke college student that works her a-- off so that i can have what I want... and I always find good deals. Plus my bf works his a-- off also and we live together so pretty much we share everything. Don't even get me started on our gun collection... Our toys are our priority pretty much.
Unread 06-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #78
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyLynne View Post
so pretty much we share everything. Don't even get me started on our gun collection... Our toys are our priority pretty much.
Sharing is the way to go. But I refuse to let my GF drive my jeep offroad. She isnt very friendly on the clutch, and has problems on the road little lone offroad. Lol guns! This is the Oklahoma way. And making toys priority is the only way. I invest just about every penny into my Jeep. I actually have a parts list that exceeds what I paid for the jeep at $2500. Its a crazy addiction let me tell you. But it gives me more satisfaction than going and drinking my money away or anything like that. Actually my GF complains that the jeep is the only thing I ever think about, and gets mad. So I take her out, and she still complains. Its a lose, lose situation I tell ya. Viscous circle, shes allowed to buy her computer and awesome phones, and clothes all the time and not hear a word. But when it comes to me buying stuff for my jeep, its just confuddles her. Plus once I buy the parts for the jeep, guess what, its time to put them on. So I dont see her and she doesnt see me until I complete the job, she refuses to come out and get dirty. I tell her she can atleast hold the light! Am I being to harsh?
Unread 06-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #79
4N3WL3V3L
2002 WJ 

Hey everybody! I'm up here in Enid (Looks like I'm the only one, too! ).. Wish I could take my WJ wheelin', but looks like it'll be quite some time before it'll be ready for anything besides dirt roads ... Anyway, just figured I'd make my intro
Unread 06-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #80
wheelin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Enid huh not to far from little sahara, i see bone stock jeeps running around the dunes all the time.
Unread 06-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #81
Must-Be-A-Stang
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N3WL3V3L View Post
Hey everybody! I'm up here in Enid (Looks like I'm the only one, too! ).. Wish I could take my WJ wheelin', but looks like it'll be quite some time before it'll be ready for anything besides dirt roads ... Anyway, just figured I'd make my intro
I lived in Enid for 20 yrs. Where I was raised. Moved in 2007. My parents still live there and I'm back and forth probably 3 or 4 times a month. I'm in El Reno now having just moved from Yukon.

Have a few buddies who go to the dunes quite a lot.

Edit:

I noticed you're 21. I'm 27 and I'd be willing to bet we know each other, or have mutual friends. Enid is one of those "every one knows everyone" towns if you get out. I ended up marrying a Chisholm girl....(they're slutter then those EHS girls...lol!)
Unread 06-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #82
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzdmnky View Post
Plus once I buy the parts for the jeep, guess what, its time to put them on. So I dont see her and she doesnt see me until I complete the job, she refuses to come out and get dirty. I tell her she can atleast hold the light! Am I being to harsh?

Not at all... but this is coming from a girl who works on her vehicles so I'm a little biased. lol.
Send her my way I'll help her learn to like it
Unread 06-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #83
Alex74012
2004 TJ Wrangler 

blah blah its raining today
Unread 06-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #84
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex74012 View Post
blah blah its raining today
see the boat thread
Unread 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #85
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Hows the water and everything down that way Mandy? Ur not flooded out are ya? Just got thru seeing some footage and reading about all that stuff. Sounds insane
Unread 06-15-2010, 06:51 AM   #86
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

They said that the cottonwood creek that runs through downtown guthrie is or is expected to be flooded so they're going to close some of the streets but I don't ever go that way really so I'm not sure exactly... The roads to my house are muddy and the ponds and creeks we have on our property are crazy full... one is about to over flow, but other than that everything is ok here. There is some much worse flooding south of me. Thanks for the concern!
Unread 06-15-2010, 09:50 PM   #87
4N3WL3V3L
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must-Be-A-Stang View Post
I lived in Enid for 20 yrs. Where I was raised. Moved in 2007. My parents still live there and I'm back and forth probably 3 or 4 times a month. I'm in El Reno now having just moved from Yukon.

Have a few buddies who go to the dunes quite a lot.

Edit:

I noticed you're 21. I'm 27 and I'd be willing to bet we know each other, or have mutual friends. Enid is one of those "every one knows everyone" towns if you get out. I ended up marrying a Chisholm girl....(they're slutter then those EHS girls...lol!)
You're not joking about 'everyone knows everyone' here.... I used to live in WV and it was like that, but the town was only like 600 in population lol..

Surprisingly enough, I have never been to the dunes. Don't have an ATV anymore unfortunately, so never found a reason to go out there. You're prolly more likely to know my sister than me cause she's about your age Who knows tho...

Quote:
Enid huh not to far from little sahara, i see bone stock jeeps running around the dunes all the time.
Never been out there myself, so I never really knew what the terrain was like, but if stockers can make it okay I may just have to take a lil drive sometime lol..
Unread 06-16-2010, 03:25 PM   #88
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Anyone interested in Disney June 26. That is next Saturday. I am going to be staying the night Friday, and going wheeling Saturday. I have a couple of friends meeting me down there, so it should be a nice small group. If your interested get ahold of me!
Unread 06-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #89
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Is that a trail? Or rocks? I'm not familiar with that area. Thanks
Unread 06-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #90
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

That is both, it has rocks if you want rocks, and it has miles and miles of trails. Some of the trails are difficult, but not to bad. I go them with a stock height CJ7, and have loads of fun.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.