oklahoma ??? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > oklahoma ???

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 06-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #61
TJ Ken
2000 TJ Wrangler 

It's good to see a lot of people from Oklahoma on here!

I'm Kenneth, I own/operate KORE.....(King's Off Road Enterprise).
Thankyou for the good word...We do the best we can!

I encourage any locals to give us a call & make some time to stop by & check out the shop. We do our best everyday to set us apart from the rest in the industry by going the extra step for our customers!

Hope to meet more of you soon

www.KORE4x4Customs.com
Toll Free # 866-699-8018
Local # 918-248-1034
Email: Kenneth@KORE4x4Customs.com

***Be sure to sign up for the KORE Newsletter from our homepage...You'll be notitified of sales & will receive FREE KORE Gear!!***
TJ Ken is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #62
Must-Be-A-Stang
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Ken View Post

I encourage any locals to give us a call & make some time to stop by & check out the shop. We do our best everyday to set us apart from the rest in the industry by going the extra step for our customers!

Great looking site. I wish I lived in Tulsa now lol.
Must-Be-A-Stang is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #63
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

I'm a Jeep Newb! (First post) Hello
MandyLynne is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #64
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyLynne View Post
I'm a Jeep Newb! (First post) Hello
Congrats you just become a member of one of the largest jeep communities on the net.

If ya ever need anything, just ask, and I am going to be trying to get together another group to go down to Disney, Oklahoma June 19 +20th.
crzdmnky is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #65
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Cool! We would love to join you! We were just talking about trying to find trails/places to go. I live in Guthrie so I'm kinda in the middle of everything. Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I will have a lot of questions... I came from a VW background so I'm used to working on cars rather than 4wd and actually a year ago I bought a 4x4 dodge truck which I still have and just bought the Jeep so I'm not super familiar with lift kits and that kind of thing (I'm more used to turboes and lowering kits and such) SOOO if I ask anything stupid I apologize I will blame it on my girl parts and we'll pretend I don't have an associates in automechanics! haha
Unread 06-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #66
CSCmrwizard
1982 CJ5 

from the poteau area
82 CJ5
CSCmrwizard is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #67
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Cool! We would love to join you! We were just talking about trying to find trails/places to go. I live in Guthrie so I'm kinda in the middle of everything. Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I will have a lot of questions... I came from a VW background so I'm used to working on cars rather than 4wd and actually a year ago I bought a 4x4 dodge truck which I still have and just bought the Jeep so I'm not super familiar with lift kits and that kind of thing (I'm more used to turboes and lowering kits and such) SOOO if I ask anything stupid I apologize I will blame it on my girl parts and we'll pretend I don't have an associates in automechanics! haha
What year Dodge Truck? I have a 4x4 77 Dodge Powerwagon, and if its an older Dodge like mine, I can point you to a great source of information, much like this site. VWs, as in a VW bug, big difference there, but there is a Baja around these parts that they take out to Disney and thrash around. Does alright, they have 31's on it. I was the same as you before I came into the 4x4 world. Did some Drag racing, and alot of engine building and what not. Good thing about 4x4 it uses all the same equations, and parts as any racing application, but has different dynamics to it. Very similar applications
Unread 06-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #68
KK450R
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzdmnky View Post
Congrats you just become a member of one of the largest jeep communities on the net.

If ya ever need anything, just ask, and I am going to be trying to get together another group to go down to Disney, Oklahoma June 19 +20th.

Sounds like fun let me know if you do im off work all next week and I havent been able to take my new jeep down yet and I only live about 15min from there
KK450R is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #69
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Alright sounds good, if it doesnt happen then, then it will be the 26th for sure. I have a buddy coming down from Kansas then and he wants to run the trails. I just will have to see how my jeep is acting, to much wheeling lately and I keep breaking things and having a hard time keeping it adjusted.
Unread 06-08-2010, 07:03 AM   #70
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzdmnky View Post
What year Dodge Truck? I have a 4x4 77 Dodge Powerwagon, and if its an older Dodge like mine, I can point you to a great source of information, much like this site. VWs, as in a VW bug, big difference there, but there is a Baja around these parts that they take out to Disney and thrash around. Does alright, they have 31's on it. I was the same as you before I came into the 4x4 world. Did some Drag racing, and alot of engine building and what not. Good thing about 4x4 it uses all the same equations, and parts as any racing application, but has different dynamics to it. Very similar applications

Its an 02... we've done a few things to it. I love it... pulls everything out when we get stuck up here. We live in the country on a 3 mile dirt road so you can't go very far in a 2wd. I've had to pull my boyfriend out a few times in his old truck and in the tractor

And I was more into watercooled VWs not the early aircooleds like the beetles and stuff... I had a couple Jettas, Gti Audi...etc Mostly turboed stuff. But I've always had a heart for trucks and 4x4s. I wanted a lifted truck so bad for my first car but ended up with a 2wd durango... then went VW... now back to Mopar. lol.

Oh and I have a question... I got the wrangler unlimited x and it has the "trail rated" emblem... what does this option include? Its 4x4 and has power windows and locks.. is that what the X is? I didn't buy from a dealer... so I didn't get the run down on it... Thanks!
Unread 06-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #71
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Trail rated is that jeep certifies that the jeep is trail worthy pretty much. It is rated for articulation, traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, and water fording pretty much. Sounds like a jeep thing to me. Does it have the air lockers in it?

Eh, 02 dodges, they are alright, but thats when they changed to the doggy v8. I like the older 360's and 318's they ran in the dodges up to 98. I think they were better engines.
Unread 06-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #72
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

I have the 5.9 in the dodge.. its a great motor but horrible on gas... especially when we pull the boat. It gets about 11mpg normally and about 9 when it pulls the boat. I was excited to see my jeep gets 17.7
Unread 06-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #73
Alex74012
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Ken View Post

You do all the work,and spencer just stands there and smokes lol
Unread 06-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #74
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
I have the 5.9 in the dodge.. its a great motor but horrible on gas... especially when we pull the boat. It gets about 11mpg normally and about 9 when it pulls the boat. I was excited to see my jeep gets 17.7

Wow, thats Horrible mileage. My '77 gets better than that, and while pulling a trailer it gets around 12mpg. As far as the jeep goes 17 is good. thats right around mine. I go thru 7 dollars a day in gas driving to and from work. 17mpg seems like it makes the gas last a long time. But wait till you get a car that gets awesome mileage, and its 12 gallon tank last longer than your 15 or 20 gallon tanks.
Unread 06-09-2010, 02:53 PM   #75
MandyLynne
2011 WK 

Trust me... I know about car mileage... I've had 4 vws, 3 of which got right around 30!! Talk about shock going from that to my dodge lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.