oklahoma ??? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > oklahoma ???

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #31
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerE39 View Post
Check out OKJT (Oklahoma Jeep Thing)
OKJeepThing • Index page
Monthly meetings first tuesday of each month, now meeting at Hideaway on N. Western near I-44. They usually plan a wheeling trip each month - sometimes in state and sometimes in a nearby state. Some will get together on other weekend for a couple hours at a local spot in OKC or along the Canadian River
Thanks, checking into it now

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
Unread 03-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #32
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

OKJT are a good group of guys, they came and hung out with us at the WFTW last summer.
Unread 04-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #33
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Haling from Chelsea here, but work in Claremore, didnt know there was area chapters on the Jeepforum, kinda exciting. But figured I would check in. Will visit this alot while at work. Anyways hit me up, I usually do alot of stuff around Oolagah lake, and go down to Grand a couple of times a year. Use to work in jay, so I am no stranger to that area.

Oh yeah, I like Harmons 4wheel drive in Tulsa, the owner David Harmon is a real good guy and easy to do business with, and will usually work with you on alot of things, if I ever need anything I consult him, but I usually can do all my work on my own, except I let him make my driveshafts.
Unread 04-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
Ziptied
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in SW OKC / Moore. Just got my YJ in December and have already been in trouble for getting stuck at Draper. I like mud, what can I say.
Unread 04-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #35
telkinsjr
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerjeep View Post
that would be great! i know of a few guys down here that would love to go along as well. we were just talking about taking a trip to go wheeling.
Lawton Jeeper! (That's where I'm from) My mom came out and visited me here in Florida in December, took one look at me Jeep and picked up a brand new JK as soon as she got home. Keep an eye out for a new silver 2010 with Comanche Nation tags and give her a Jeep wave for me

I'm heading back that way in November and might tow the Jeep out with me. I've got some family land out by the Dolese plant I want to wheel.

Oh, Boomer Sooner!
04 LJ: 4.0, auto, 4.88s, Aussie Locker front, Trac-loc rear, 3" BDS lift, Rock Krawler HD steering, 1" BL, 35" KM2s, MCE Flattie Fenders, Olympic A/T Slider front and rear bumpers, A/T rock rails, XRC8 winch, onboard CO2, Hummer-style intake, Hi-lift, HighRock tire carrier, CB, Bluetooth, Monstaliner
Unread 04-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #36
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Bixby right now! Need to get back on to TOR and hit up the local guys to go wheelin. I'm kindof a loner as it stands now. Glad to hear good things about KORE in BA. I need some good welding work for a cage soon...and I learned to stay away from Sam's!
Unread 04-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #37
Alex74012
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogTJ View Post
Bixby right now! Need to get back on to TOR and hit up the local guys to go wheelin. I'm kindof a loner as it stands now. Glad to hear good things about KORE in BA. I need some good welding work for a cage soon...and I learned to stay away from Sam's!
theres never anything goin on tor,except ccorp but its a private member thingy
Unread 04-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #38
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yah...just found that out. Logged back in and nothin new!
Unread 04-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #39
Slipscomb
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys! I'm the new Events Coordinator for Superlift 4xAdventures and I am basing myself back in the Tulsa area so if anyone is looking to go wheeling, THAT's what I do for a living! I still have the old '76 Right-hand-drive Scout buggy on rockwells however, my primary ride today is a '94 YJ with a retro "Waggy" conversion. AMC 401/727/300, Dana 44's and 35" BFG's. I will be leaving in a few days to head to south Texas in preparation for our FIRST Event of the Season at Terlingua but be sure to check out our website at Superlift 4xAdventure Series or leave us a note on our Facebook page! See everyone on the Trails....

Sean Lipscomb, Events Coordinator
Supelift 4xAdventure Series
804-572-8335
Unread 04-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #40
irishgearhead
2007 JK Wrangler 

Headed to Disney ok in the am if anyone wants to go
Unread 04-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #41
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgearhead View Post
Headed to Disney ok in the am if anyone wants to go
Hope you had fun man! Wish I coulda gone...had to work this weekend. Sux!
Unread 04-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #42
Must-Be-A-Stang
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey fellas...new here and I'm in El Reno. 26 and soon to be married. Wouldn't mind getting together for a camping trip or something...
Unread 04-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #43
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

Sounds good to get together and have a chapter meet, and just have some fun, my jeep isnt anything extreme though. Actually I am encountering some problems, just got thru putting a refreshed 258 in my CJ, and now problems are arising with the rearend and clutch areas. I dont understand, maybe this engine has more torque and is ruining all my old parts. Ugh.

Anyways I need some cash, have a set of D44 axles out of what I believed to be a 87 wagoneer, Unsure of the gear ratio, havent got around to counting the teeth, they need a good scrub and oil and should do good from there. They are 54" from the brake backing plate to backing plate with a driver side drop, kinda useless to me since I have CJ's. Just figured I would throw them out there.
Unread 05-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #44
nichboy
1985 CJ7 

Looking for a good mechanic here in Oklahoma City, needing some drivetrain work on my 85 cj7. I was using Glyn's but just not happy with his results.
Any recomendations would be appreciated.
Unread 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #45
crzdmnky
1977 CJ5 

A heads up guys, if you all want to meet up with me and some ppl from a 4 wheel drive community this next saturday May 15th, we are going to be at Disney. And not only are we going to be there, but another Online Community called Extreme4wheelin based out of NorthEast OK is going to be having a big event for novice 4x4s. Free food and what not, but post here if your interested, I check this stuff daily, or nearly live on this forum actually while at work. I would be interested in meeting you guys if your up to it. Heres the event info I found on TulsaOffroad.com.

"Come out to Hogan's Off Road Park at Disney, OK on Saturday, May 15, 2010 for a full day of fun with Extreme4wheelin.com. Sign up by 10 AM Saturday morning at Hogan's. Don't forget to bring some cash for raffle tickets and t-shirts.
From there we will take a tour of the "Rock Garden" and "Grand Staircase" to get loosened up and ready for action.
After that fun we will head back to Hogan's for FREE burgers and hot dogs with all the fixin's and soda pop or water. After lunch we will have the raffle drawing for many fabulous prizes donated by area businesses and the club.
When everyone is ready to go we will leave Hogan's in 2 groups. One for stock to mild rigs and one for the more extreme crowd. Both groups will find a multitude of trails that will be challenging and loads of fun.
If you have a 4X4 and have never been "off roading" and would like to try it this is the perfect time. Novice runs are tailor made to find out what you and your 4X4 have been missing.
If you are an experienced wheeler and just want to see what out club is like or maybe you've never been to Disney then this is for you too.
Come on out and join us for some free food, prizes, fresh air and some family fellowship with like minded people.
Hope to see you there! "

Signups are at 10am Saturday morning, but sounds like fun, and look forward to it, maybe we can meet up, I am taking my pretty much stock CJ7. Dont know how much 4 wheeling I am going to do, but should be fun to watch.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.