oklahoma ??? - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > oklahoma ???

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #166
tavic
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiscool View Post
Would love to go...but my Jeep hasn't grown up yet
Why wait? I used to take my stock '01 on 30's all over the place...

Unread 04-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #167
tavic
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm new to the Jeep thing and looking for people whom like to go wheel'en and build. My Jeep is currently going through some growing pains and is not ready; however would like to get to know some people in this area and possibly plan some trip to Clayton, or somewhere fun.

Jimmy
If you're looking for a club to run with check out www.okjeepthing.com. We're a fairly active group and do anywhere from 1 to 4 runs (including Clayton) a month.

As for hooking up outside a club, the forums are great to get something organized. Just put up a post and you'll get somebody to join ya. I'm actually planning to do a bit of wheeling up around Midwest City this Sunday around noon. Drop me a PM if you get you get your rig up and running by then.
Unread 04-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #168
tavic
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yea, I heard of that place too and it's still open from what I hear. I'll get more info and get back
The one over by Tinker still is
Unread 04-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #169
nichboy
1985 CJ7 

Soda Blasting

Does anyone in the OKC area do soda blasting or dipping?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.