oklahoma ??? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > oklahoma ???

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #136
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogTJ View Post
Thanks bud!! Funny the majority of my real "wheelin" is in the mountains of Colorado too!! Let me know what you think when you get yours mounted. I have to wait at least one more pay period so I can pay cash for them. I'll be sticking with 33s again till I can afford to do axel upgrades after college.
Righto, mine should be on sometime the first week of December lol, so will be sure to keep you posted.

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
Unread 12-26-2010, 09:08 AM   #137
montanajeepcpl
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Ponca City, OK

Anyone know of any good places to do some moderate wheeling around Ponca City? Here for the holidays and would like to take my boys out riding around somewhere. Nothing too extreme since I don't know any other 4x4ers to ride with around here.
Unread 02-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #138
k2b
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Bumping the thread.
'99 Tj here.
I see a few Wranglers around Norman, if you see a chili pepper red with a "Jeepforum.com" sticker on the back window, give me a honk... or middle finger.
Unread 02-25-2011, 09:00 AM   #139
85CJEric
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Temporarily in Lawton, Ok. Anyone else or at least know of any trails nearby?
Unread 02-28-2011, 07:53 AM   #140
thunderfan

Where are some solid places to look for decent Jeeps in the OK area? Trying to pick up my first Wrangler and would be nice if I could pick one up local. If anyone is looking to sell their Wrangler hit me up.
Unread 02-28-2011, 08:06 AM   #141
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan
Where are some solid places to look for decent Jeeps in the OK area? Trying to pick up my first Wrangler and would be nice if I could pick one up local. If anyone is looking to sell their Wrangler hit me up.
Where abouts in OK are you living/looking?

Sent from my iPhone using AT&SUXALOT
Unread 02-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #142
thunderfan

Quote:
Where abouts in OK are you living/looking?

Sent from my iPhone using AT&SUXALOT
Living near Norman right now and about moving to Edmond in the next couple of days. I don't mind taking a road trip anywhere in the state though. Especially if it means picking up a better Jeep than I can get in the OKC area.
Unread 02-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #143
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.i35sportsandimports.com/ is a pretty decent place to go.

My Youtube Channel

1979 CJ-5 304 V-8, T-150 3 speed, Dana 20, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear, Sold

Anyways, I wanna go wheelin'!
Unread 02-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #144
thunderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAbuzer
http://www.i35sportsandimports.com/ is a pretty decent place to go.
Yah I have been watching there for anything decent. Haven't seen anything great so far but keeping my eye out. Went last night to their lot and took a peek.
Unread 02-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #145
BigDogTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I was going to suggest that place. There is a small one like that in Broken Arrow up here were I live. I will try to find the name and see if they have a website or something.
Unread 02-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #146
Darkmoon

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Craigs List is where I got mine...I just took my time and after a couple of weeks looking, I found the one. I always thought they were a little over priced at I-40 Sports & Imports for what they had but they do get the inventory in. Check with the local off road shops. I deal with Custom Off Road Equipment (CORE) here in the city and they sometimes get leads on used Jeeps. Good luck!

1999 TJ "Diablo Rojo"

RC 4" Suspension Lift, JKS 1.25" Body Lift, G2 Rear Dana 44 with4.88 gears and Auburn ECTED Max Locker and Disc Brake Conversion, Front Auburn ECTED MAX Locker, MORE 1" Motor Mount Lift, Off Road Only U-Turn Crossover Steering, Pro Comp Front Track Bar, Terraflex Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms, Blumenthals Custom Rear Driveshaft, JKS Extended Brake Lines, JKS Bar Pin Eliminator - Front & Rear, JKS Shock Conversion, MORE Steering Brace, TeraFlex Sway Bar System, ARB Snorkel, Purple Cranium Differential Spyder Skid, 35x12.50x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2's on 15 X 8 Black Pro Comp Street Beads Wheels, Rancho Shocks and Steering Stabilizer, Smittybilt Front & Rear Bumpers, Smittybilt XRC 8 Comp Winch, Skid Row Offroad Radiator Guard, Skid Row Lower Control Arm Skids, Warn Steering Box Skid, Poison Spyder Custom Crusher Corners, Front Fenders & Ricochet Rockers,12 Volt Guy Incab Winch Control, and much more...

Last edited by Darkmoon; 02-28-2011 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: spelling
Unread 02-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #147
thunderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogTJ
I was going to suggest that place. There is a small one like that in Broken Arrow up here were I live. I will try to find the name and see if they have a website or something.
Awesome. That would be great. Tough to find the little dealers that specialize in Off road jeeps.
Unread 02-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #148
thunderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoon
Craigs List is where I got mine...I just took my time and after a couple of weeks looking, I found the one. I always thought they were a little over priced at I-40 Sports & Imports for what they had but they do get the inventory in. Check with the local off road shops. I deal with Custom Off Road Equipment (CORE) here in the city and they sometimes get leads on used Jeeps. Good luck!
Yah I have been trolling craigslist the past week. So tough to find anything decent in between all the shams on there. Might go take a look at a couple I have seen listed here lately.
Unread 03-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #149
jimbo2412
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
http://www.brokenarrowmotorco.com/(5...ak)/index.aspx
I bought my first wrangler from them.
Unread 03-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #150
thunderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2412 View Post
http://www.brokenarrowmotorco.com/(5...ak)/index.aspx
I bought my first wrangler from them.
Awesome Thanks for the link!

Seem like a decent deal??

http://www.brokenarrowmotorco.com/(m...g)/PopWin.aspx

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.