Off Road in Oklahoma City? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Off Road in Oklahoma City?

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Tiscool
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Off Road in Oklahoma City?

Looking for a place close in Oklahoma City to off road, I know of Clayton, and Disney however they are hours away from OKC. Anyone know of something closer? Thanks

Unread 03-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
soonermatt
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Same here. I went to check out that place north of Draper (Douglas) and it was blocked off. I'd like to find someplace here too.
Unread 03-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
Tiscool
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Haven't been to Douglas but i heard it was fun. Hope it will open or find a way in, let me know if you hear of any places
Unread 03-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #4
soldierdetector
2010 JK Wrangler 

Douglas is open, our club will most likely be there this weekend. A couple of good clubs to link up with are the Military Jeepers http://www.mitaryjeepers.com if you are a vet/AD/NG/RC. OKJeepthing is also very active in the OKC area http://www.okjeepthing.com you have to be a member to se most of the forums but its worth the $35(I think) per year.
Unread 03-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
Tiscool
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks, I would love to go but my jeep is beginning its transformation and is in the shop. Once it's done I can’t wait to get out and practice before I head to Clayton. Thanks for the info
Unread 03-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
edmonddantes
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I usually go to the canadian river near Hinton. it's pretty lively in the spring and summer; It's got some pretty neat places to climb along the banks and the water's less that a foot deep most the year.
Unread 03-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
Tiscool
2001 TJ Wrangler 

That sounds fun, PM me with address to place in my GPS, thanks again
Unread 03-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
soonermatt
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm off tomorrow if you're club is going out and can use an extra jeep. I plan on putting my newly fabbed rocker guards on and building a bumper but these can wait. PM me.e

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.