Northwest Arkansas river valley October xx trip to xxxx - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Northwest Arkansas river valley October xx trip to xxxx

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
Krochus
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Northwest Arkansas river valley October xx trip to xxxx

Ok the weather she's a changing fellas. Makes me wanna tear up my heep.

Seriously though this thread is to discuss, plan and set a date/location for another trail run for the local JF community. So git in here fellas!

I'm thinking the first or second weekend. Where I have no clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx88 View Post
"Jeep Wave threads, it's a newb thing, you wouldn't understand!"
Unread 10-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Guys I would love to make it but 1st weekend I have to work, 2nd Weekend I have to work on house and deer camper and put up tree stands , 3rd weekend I have to deer hunt for a week.

Don't forget me though, I love the wheelin and will be in again soon. Remember 16 - 24 is Muzzleloading season so the mountains will be full of folks. (That's for the ones that don't hunt and don't already know)..
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
Unread 10-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
dcoop
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Krochus,
I may try to do a little wheelin this weekend. I'm going bowhunting Saturday morning. If I go, it will be Saturday afternoon or Sunday.
Unread 10-07-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Krochus
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoop View Post
Krochus,
I may try to do a little wheelin this weekend. I'm going bowhunting Saturday morning. If I go, it will be Saturday afternoon or Sunday.
I don't know what I have going down this weekend, just let me know a little closer to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx88 View Post
"Jeep Wave threads, it's a newb thing, you wouldn't understand!"

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.