New in wheeling, anyone league city/ houston? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > New in wheeling, anyone league city/ houston?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #16
4wheelrampage

2005 LJ Wrangler 

well im all for checking out shiloh ridge, have you been there before?

4wheelrampage is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #17
Raz0rback
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Huntsville state park doesn't have trails open to jeeps. As far as I know just hikin and horses. There are trails in back of timber lakes/timber ridge but I've heard cops are bein asses about goin back there now. Something about the woodlands bought it for a park. I'll be at Gen Sam's this weekend for muddy gras. 18 to get in though. Big party
Raz0rback is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #18
4wheelrampage

2005 LJ Wrangler 

oh yeah ive been to timberlakes timber ridge, on that little creek, but yeah and off of gosling down by neals berry farm and next to a self storage center on the other side of the street, you wont see it if you aren't looking, but there is a trail. its basicly the same thing just a lot bigger, ive been there like 10 or so times and i still havent seen everything, there are huge mud holes that will swallow our jeeps, but there is also a long trail i found the other weekend. and tell me how general sams is, i wanted to go up there for muddi gras, but im in the final four of state playoffs up in dallas. it seems like all mud, but i cant really tell
Unread 03-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #19
Raz0rback
1998 TJ Wrangler 

There is a lot of mud but when it's dry for a while it isn't bad. Allthe big holes have ways around. My jeep isn't modified so I have to stay away from thick stuff. I just hope the rain holds off tomorrow. Otherwise Ill have to rely on throttle and balls
Unread 03-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #20
4wheelrampage

2005 LJ Wrangler 

ha i know what you mean, i just have a 3inch BL with 33inch procomps, so im not much better off then you
Unread 03-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #21
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You guys heading there tomorrow?

32's on a 2" spacer lift with stock springs, hope I don't need 4lo
Unread 03-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #22
Raz0rback
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there for sure. I have a white tj with black wheels and 31-10.50 general grabbers and some lights. That's it. But I do have 4lo. Hit me up if you see me. I'll be goin topless. And doorless.
Unread 03-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #23
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

have to see how it goes, its either wrenching or general sam's.
Unread 03-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #24
4wheelrampage

2005 LJ Wrangler 

so how was muddi gras? i was up i dallas winning the state title, but i wanted to be there
Unread 03-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
Raz0rback
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It was awesome. Packed. It was a bit chilly though. I caked the jeep up with mud but managed not to get stuck. I'll be headed to Gen Sam's for Muddy Gras every year
Unread 03-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #26
92blazn
2010 JK Wrangler 

here ya go on club in your area... good bunch of folks!!!

http://rockmonkeykrawlers.com/index.php
I'm not actually going for the wheeling, I just want to watch Ed drive his Jeep. :o
92blazn is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.