new to northern CO. ft.collins area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > new to northern CO. ft.collins area

Advance Adapters SYE KitsARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

new to northern CO. ft.collins area

Hey guys, just moved to walden and workin here as a guide, just got my heep up here with me and wonderin how many people jeep around me? I know there are dunes rights around me but id like some people to show me around some good places. Thanks guys!

jmonier is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
4wheelit
2007 JK Wrangler 

Welcome

Welcome Jmonier,
There are a lot of good places to hit the trails with your Jeep to either 4 wheel on or find a good camping spot. I work at the local 4x4 shop on the South end of Fort Collins and we have a selection of trail books that can get you started. We can also help you with any accessories you are needing or want to upgrade your Jeep with. The shop name is Bullhide 4x4. Welcome to Colorado!

Tom
4wheelit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 08:24 AM   #3
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

glad you started this thread, my wife has an interview in greeley and we are looking at moving to fort collins. there is a website called www.traildamage.com and it has lots of reviews and pics
Unread 07-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet! Thanks guys, and I'm definately going to have to come check out your shop tom. Mayb when I get some freetime ill make the tripwe are pretty busy with pack trips and whatnot. Hell id just like to come visit with ya
Unread 07-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
4wheelit
2007 JK Wrangler 

That will work. Are you working up at the Buffalo Ranch?
4wheelit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
zachbh
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Fort Collins, I'll be back in mid August. I'm always looking for people to wheel with, there are tons of places to go. Moody Hill, Green Ridge Rd., Upper & Lower Cherokee, Kelly Flats to name a few.
zachbh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey tom, no I'm actually workin at red feather guides. Closer to gould than walden. Zach, august will work good towards the end we will be gettin into elk season so aftwe that I will be booked, but definatelt keep in touch, id love to do some wheelin with someone that knows the lay of the land
Unread 07-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
glad you started this thread, my wife has an interview in greeley and we are looking at moving to fort collins. there is a website called www.traildamage.com and it has lots of reviews and pics
Moving to FC?! Great place to raise a family. I grew up in FC and met my wife there. I miss those days, and it's been at least five years since we last passed through. They have a lot of great local brews in that town so be sure to enjoy.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #9
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

yes I have to agree, foco is an awsome place and many fine brews. Before I moved here I actually went to university of wyoming in laramie so CSU were our rivals, didn't keep me out of there micro brews tho!
Unread 07-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

^Yeah, I know all about the Rams and the Cowboys. Always fun when the Cowboys came to town.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #11
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Our slogan was u can't spell c@cks@ckers withought csu!
Unread 07-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
zachbh
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonier View Post
Our slogan was u can't spell c@cks@ckers withought csu!
Unread 07-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #13
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It was just funny, personally I love ft collins. Didn't mean anythin by it, sorry.
Unread 07-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #14
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Kelly Flats is neat. You aren't too far from that. I live in steamboat springs 9 months out of the year and will be back in Late august. Always fun to run a trail with other jeepers.
kyle_craig is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #15
zachbh
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonier View Post
It was just funny, personally I love ft collins. Didn't mean anythin by it, sorry.
It's cool I was just playing haha.... Friendly rivalry.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.