Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Missouri wheelers?

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  YJ_Aaron 
#1 ·
I am looking for somebody to wheel with in Missouri. I live in Success, close to Fort Wood. Anybody close?

Ross

#4 ·
YJ_Aaron said:
I'm relatively close but I think your already registered on OJT aren't you?
I have posted there but haven't found anybody to wheel with. They seem to be mostly out in the spring field area.

#6 ·
Heya Ross I too am right outside FLW in St.Robert, I'm up for some wheelin with ya- I've only been in the area a few months so I don't know where to go- theres bound to be places cause theres more jeeps on/around post than I've ever seen in my life- I must admit this is my first Jeep and I've never done any serious trails so if your interested in wheelin with a rookie shoot me an email- clint.holliday@us.army.mil

#7 · (Edited)
i run around joplin. u guys need to drive up to d-day adventure park in OK:cheers2: :cheers:

#9 ·
a few of us live in and around jefferson city,mo.
go down to flat nasty, upto fulton, etc. etc.
more the merrier for us, so long as the person is a nice guy/girl, we dont worry too much about experience or how built the rig is etc...

feel free to drop me a line!
martin

#12 ·
DirtBurgler said:
Heya Ross I too am right outside FLW in St.Robert, I'm up for some wheelin with ya- I've only been in the area a few months so I don't know where to go- theres bound to be places cause theres more jeeps on/around post than I've ever seen in my life- I must admit this is my first Jeep and I've never done any serious trails so if your interested in wheelin with a rookie shoot me an email- clint.holliday@us.army.mil
I emailed you.

Thanks,
Ross

#14 ·
Hey Martin;
I live in Columbia and would love to go wheelin with all of you guys/gals as well.
Just drop me a line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.