Louisiana wheelin in early march - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana wheelin in early march

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
tcox
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Louisiana wheelin in early march

im driving out to texas and back for my spring break and want to go wheelin in every state we go through.

i will be in LA on either march 4,5, or 6 depending on who can go wheelin with me and if i can get some for sures on going. so can anybody go wheeling in LA around shreveport or monroe area? i dont want to stray too far from I-20 but i will go to the boonies

oh yea im looking for medium-hard care trails, and rocks. not really a big splash in the mud guy

see ya in march!

Unread 02-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
rouxbicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Louisiana + rocks = false

Well, I'm posting from south Louisana, where just about any rock you see is imported. There might be a few rocks "up north" around Monroe or Shreveport, but not many, and I'll bet nothing for wheelin' on.
Unread 02-23-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Rockeater124
2006 LJ Wrangler 

...not too sure 'bout Shreveport, but just west of there in Gilmer Tx is/are area(s) that local (Sulphur, LA) wheelers like to visit...This URL is kinda old and for Hummers but U might get some info from it...http://www.hummerforums.com/m_82394/tm.htm
Unread 02-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Rockeater124
2006 LJ Wrangler 

From SW LA myself
Unread 03-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
geauxturbo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcox View Post
im driving out to texas and back for my spring break and want to go wheelin in every state we go through.

i will be in LA on either march 4,5, or 6 depending on who can go wheelin with me and if i can get some for sures on going. so can anybody go wheeling in LA around shreveport or monroe area? i dont want to stray too far from I-20 but i will go to the boonies

oh yea im looking for medium-hard care trails, and rocks. not really a big splash in the mud guy

see ya in march!
May be too late, but Sicily Island has rocks. You need to call Dennis and let him know you're coming. see http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com/ AREA 2

Like I said, sorry I saw this so late or I could've done something for you.

Lance Green
President Louisiana 4x4 Club
Baton Rouge, LA

and for the rest of you, www.louisianaoffroaders.com has a ton of local events that are going on.
'97 TJ Sport Black, 3.5" RE, PSC Trail Cage, Ford F150/Explorer Hybrid 8.8 Aussie locked, Lockright in the XJ HP 30, 4.88 gears, Borla Headers, No Muffler, 35x12.5 R15 Baja MTZs, Currie TrackBar. Homebuilt Longarm 4 link, AA HD SYE, TW CV DS, Warn tire carrier, Jeeperman front bumper, Warn X8000i with Amsteel Blue rope with a safety thimble, CO2
GeauxLook@myJeep

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.