Louisiana Forum Members! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Forum Members!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #76
Sprkplug
1978 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadstoy View Post
I am starting to sound like a recording, but check out the links that sprkplg posted. We have a ride/work day next weekend, probably more than one piece of property giving you at least two options.
Like this one

http://la4x4forum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=7

1978 Jeep CJ 7 258 6cyl Quadra-Trac with T400. Custom 3" body lift. Flatfendered. Custom bumpers. Full 6 point roll cage. 36" IROK's. 2 1/2 suspenion lift and 1/2 shackle lift. GM HEI, Superior 1-piece axles, 4.88 gears, Weber carb. Locked front and rear. Best of all, fours sons who LOVE TO RIDE!
Sprkplug is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #77
dadstoy
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just like that one Ross
dadstoy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #78
Coinpurse
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Carencro checking in.
jeep.jpg  
Coinpurse is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #79
ChaseB
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Niiice! Right up the road from me!
Unread 03-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #80
weinbern
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey guys. I just moved to New Orleans. I am coming form Jacksonville but I did live out west (Flagstaff, AZ).
Unread 04-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #81
dadstoy
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Update on earlier discussion of the Cajun Jeep Jamboree..........

It was this weekend and went great. There were 45 signed up with an additional 3 showing up to join in. I was scheduled to work my regular job, but was able to finish (sorta) and was able to make it Saturday morning. Since I was already signed up to guide, the staff was more than happy to allow me to help. From what they said, they really could have used my help Friday. The group running Tunica had issues and were late getting back to the hotel for supper. There was some carnage, front axle u-joint on a XJ, front ring and pinion on a JK, some body damage on a XJ( this was this gentleman's 99th Jamboree to attend.

All in all, an awesome time
dadstoy is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.