Lights under the Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Lights under the Jeep

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 12-28-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
Contra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Lights under the Jeep

i was wondering if anyone had lights under their Jeep

kinda like i saw on Xtreme 4x4 the other day

they were for offroad driving at night

and please lets not hear from the people with colored neon lights under the hood rockers or anywhere else...

Unread 02-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
Lyonsa80

Here's a picture of the ones I installed on my 01'XJ. I simply went up to WalMart, hit up the automotive section, and bought some of the "cateye" style driving lights for $25 a pair. They're only 2-1/2"x 1-1/2". Mounted them in each of my wheel wells. Hid the wires under carpet and kick panels. Work REALLY well for wheeling at night. I'm actually going to purchase two more at some point and mount one directly centered on the front under the engine compartment, and one in the rear right over the rear axle. Don't have to be fancy, cause if they break, you're only out $25bucks. Mine have lasted two years and survived quite a bit of rocks/mud/snow/gravel. A couple of the lenses are cracked, but still keep the water away from the bulbs. Good luck. It will pay off.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...80/Jeep002.jpg

Last edited by Lyonsa80; 02-22-2010 at 07:59 AM.. Reason: My initial link did not work.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.