Kansas Rocks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Rocks

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
DJdave
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Kansas Rocks

Anybody going to Kansas Rocks Saturday?

Unread 09-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
4wdparakeet
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Dave. You may have better luck finding people to wheel with if you check the local offroad forums. Check out Brushbeaters.com, Kcjeepclub.org, showmejeepclub.org, ksrockspark.com are a few of the locals. Where in KC are you? I'm in Olathe

Parakeet

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.
Unread 09-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
DJdave
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in the North Kanas City area. Yeah, I'll have to check those sites out. Are you in any Jeep Clubs in KC?
Unread 09-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
4wdparakeet
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I'm part of Brushbeaters Jeep Club and on the Board of Directors for KS Rocks. Brushbeaters is based out of the SE Kansas/ SW Missouri area but we have members as far as nebraska and Oklahoma. I'm in Olathe and have an 89 XJ with ~4" and 33's, 4.6L stroker and absolutly no time to even look at it let alone wheel. My hope is to have her going by the end of Nov so I can go out with my sister and some of her friends and maybe a few of mine.

Parakeet

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.