In Kansas City Missouri and nowhere to wheel... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > In Kansas City Missouri and nowhere to wheel...

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 04-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
Pizat
2003 TJ Wrangler 

In Kansas City Missouri and nowhere to wheel...

I know of the parks in Kansas, but otherwise myself and a buddy with lifted Cherokee have nowhere to wheel (legally). Anyone from my area? Have any secret spots?

Unread 04-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Pizat
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Bueller? Bueller?
Unread 04-03-2010, 05:20 AM   #3
mrfast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

A few hours away from you

SMORR, Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Unread 04-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
mud n rox
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Kansas Rocks is outside of Ft Scott, Ks. About an hour south of KC.

Kansas Rocks Recreation Park

Also check out KC Jeep Club. They have a couple of trail runs a month. Great group of guys/gals to wheel with.

http://www.kcjeepclub.org

Caution: Rock and a hard place just ahead.

[/FONT][/I][/B]
Unread 04-27-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
rhauser
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Pizat, I am a new guy here in KC also, and I'm doing the same search for places to wheel close by... It does seem like everything is going to be a 2 hour drive to get there. I have some ideas to search for legal roads that are out of maintenance (my wife works on map databases so I am sweet talking her into doing some searches). Hopefully this will lead to some Sunday-drive explorations, though they may turn out to be too "easy."
Unread 05-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
OnlyInATJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm looking to move to Lenexa here in a couple weeks so I'll have to find some places too. I'm in Manhattan right now so Tuttle ORV is like a 15 minute drive, sad to leave it
Unread 05-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #7
bryandhispup
1994 YJ Wrangler 

ME too. In Independence MO. there are some cool dirt roads east of here that get a little mud on your fenders after a good rain but that's all I've found. I'd love to hear about the Map Lady's discoveries...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.