Jeep Jamboree Seymour, Missouri - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Jeep Jamboree Seymour, Missouri

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
CricketKilla
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Jeep Jamboree Seymour, Missouri

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone has gone to this Jamboree. I have never been to one and i dont know what to expect. Do I need to bring extra parts or what. And how difficult are the trails? Pics would be great as well.
All help is greatly appreciated.
Brian

CricketKilla is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketKilla
Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone has gone to this Jamboree. I have never been to one and i dont know what to expect. Do I need to bring extra parts or what. And how difficult are the trails? Pics would be great as well.
All help is greatly appreciated.
Brian

Just went to the park for the first time this past weekend, The park is called Southern Missourri Off Road Ranch, or S.M.O.R.R. The peole there were good people. They have a wide varitey of trials for easy to not a chance in hell I even try it but I want to watch somebody else try it. They are open to the public, they also have there own event in February. Jeep Jamboree is expensive but they will take care of you. You can still ride the same trail but without the Jeep Jamboree mark up. I think they are open to the puplic everyother week end.

This is a link to their own event in February. http://smorr.net/index.php?option=co...opic=854.msg52 46#msg5246

This is a link to the park. http://smorr.net/index.php?option=co...tpage&Itemid=1

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
YJ_Aaron
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I've been to the park many times and my club hosts several events there every year. This year I think I'll be guiding some of the trails at Jeep Jamboree and am very excited about it.

The trails go from mild to extreme, what ever difficulty you want we'll be there to get you through. What level of trails do you want to run? What's done to your rig?

Hope to see you there.

Aaron

http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/index.php
YJ_Aaron is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #4
backwash
2013 JK Wrangler 

I did it 2 years ago. Believe it was their first year at that location. We had a great time. It was real dry and dusty so no mud was found to speak of. If you have never really been wheelin and don't have a group to go with and show you the ropes give it a try. They do a fine job.

Lunch stop
OME 2 1/2 Lift, BFG A/T 32x11.5 ,AR Diamond locks. JKS Quicker disco's. Kilby Skid. Cobra 75. Rokmen sliders. ARB Front and rear. Hansen bumper. Warn 9.5ti winch. Currie trackbar,Skid row engine & gas tank skids
Nth Degree tummy tuck, 1" BL
backwash is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #5
YJ_Aaron
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Looks like you were in Marty's group, and I think I see his trademark cowboy hat in the pic.

Unread 01-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #6
CricketKilla
1989 YJ Wrangler 

This is what I have done to this point:
4" Suspension 2" Body
Axle Upgrades Front and Rear
Lockers Front and Rear
33" Wild Country EXT 8 Ply
4.56 Gears
Yellow Optima
KC Daylighters 130
Ramsey Winch 8000e
So what level should I do?
Im probably going to go to the hell freezes over event to get more familiar with what they offer.
Unread 01-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #7
YJ_Aaron
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Most likely a moderate group. I'm not sure how specific the groups will be divided up at the event. Depends on # and what shows up. I may be guiding stockers or harder moderates won't know until April.

Unread 02-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #8
YJ_Aaron
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Still a few months out anyone planning on coming? This event should be the first real run for my jeep.

Unread 03-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
CricketKilla
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I will be sure to be there. Very excited about it.
Super 30 w/ Detroit Locker, Super 35 w/ Detroit Locker, 4" Suspension and 2" Body, 33"x12.50" w/ Eagle Alloy Series185, 6" Daylighters, Optima Yellow Top, Warn Front Bumper w/ Grill Gaurd, Steering and Diff. Covers
Unread 03-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #10
Jacksfork
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Look forward to meeting ya.

Brandon
SMORR
www.smorr.net
Jacksfork is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
YJ_Aaron
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Getting close anyone else going to be in attendance?

Unread 04-15-2008, 07:00 AM   #12
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

I wish I could have my jeep built by then

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #13
Jacksfork
1990 YJ Wrangler 

The count is looking good.......see you all there. Really looking forward to the event.

Brandon
SMORR
www.smorr.net
Jacksfork is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #14
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

Too much going on.

With my , you have to plan, well in advance, to beat her (not to be confused with planning to BEAT her, well in advance )

Side note, however, since I managed to keep a few hours open that Saturday, I'm hitting Eureka Springs up for the Spring Jeep Weekend. See thread : http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f162/spring-jeep-weekend-eureka-springs-546562/
Big_Fisch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #15
tjthorson
2014 JK Wrangler 

I will be driving down. Taking the new (to me) jeep this year. Its like starting over - so instead of my lifted 32" tire willys - we will be in a stock lift (only a 1.25BL for the rear bumper), stock tire Rubi LJ.....

We are leaving the chicago area at 4:30am tomorrow (thursday), hitching up the popup camper and heading out!

I usually like to stay in the 4-5 (out of 10) trail range. Plenty challenging for me (I am a wimp) - not to crazy for the kids and wife - and the Jeep still drives us home....

See you all tomorrow! Look for the yellow rubi LJ with LED light bar, HF winch, 6 lights on the hood, and a Jayco popup behind it, with the dopey fat guy driving it... Come by and say "Hi!"
Orange Crush Jeep Club Member #50
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Gecko Green (Wife's DD)
Gecko Green Jeep Club Member #1
2005 Yellow Unlimited Rubicon (sold)
My Band! -> http://www.forgethannah.com
http://www.toddsplace.com
tjthorson is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.