Jeep Jamboree Louisiana 2010 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Jeep Jamboree Louisiana 2010

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #31
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

^awesome!!!!!

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 04-28-2010, 08:43 AM   #32
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

Haha yes that was me and I don't mind at all. I was stuck more than once. I saw your video on youtube the day you posted it.
| 2010 JK Unlimited Mountain | Rescue Green | Rugged Ridge Front Bumper | Rugged Ridge Winch Spacer | Rugged Ridge Rear Bumper | Rugged Ridge Tire Carrier | Warn Powerplant HD | Mopar Rock Sliders | Synergy Suspension Front & Rear Grab Handles | AEV 2.5" Lift | AEV Savegre Black Wheels | BFGR 35x12.50x17 KM2s | Rigid Dually LED | Boom Mat
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #33
animated_robot
2010 JK Wrangler 

hey everyone, I know this is an old thread but I wanted to know everyone’s opinion on the Louisiana JJ. I live in Baton Rouge and wanted to go to the one in 2011.

Also, what gear did you all bring, and what would you of brought that you didn’t?
Unread 11-24-2010, 07:25 AM   #34
0utlier

I always enjoy the LA JJ. IMO It's a good one to do if it's your first. The organizers have been putting on the LA JJ for almost two decades. The most important piece of gear you need other than your jeep is a CB radio. I have a hand-held one, but a CB is really important to know what's going on in the line. The second most important piece of gear is a tow strap and tow points front and rear.

When you sign up you'll get a list of things they recommend you bring. The LA JJ is very organized. You spend almost all day in the woods with your jeep so bring snacks and drinks. You will stop for lunch so you need something for lunch. I always just pack an ice chest with water and lunchables too eat.

Some people go all out with folding chairs and cooking with a sterno fire, etc. I took chairs my first time. I didn't on the second. At the LA JJ they bring a "potty" and set it up at the lunch stop which is a nice touch for the women.

JJ's are lots of fun. It'll be a blast.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.