Jeep Jamboree Louisiana 2010 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Jeep Jamboree Louisiana 2010

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 01-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #16
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

Anyone else going to the LA Jeep Jamboree?

| 2010 JK Unlimited Mountain | Rescue Green | Rugged Ridge Front Bumper | Rugged Ridge Winch Spacer | Rugged Ridge Rear Bumper | Rugged Ridge Tire Carrier | Warn Powerplant HD | Mopar Rock Sliders | Synergy Suspension Front & Rear Grab Handles | AEV 2.5" Lift | AEV Savegre Black Wheels | BFGR 35x12.50x17 KM2s | Rigid Dually LED | Boom Mat
Fizzle1979 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #17
JHOLT
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Have family in St. Francisville and definately liking the Trails only option. I'm Thinkin this will be my first Jamboree! So which jeep do I bring, the somewhat built '98 TJ or the '09 stock unlimited X?
Unread 02-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #18
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

is it $150 a person for the just trail option? of so thats still pricy . i mean you still have to pay for your lodging and food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesSJ View Post
I am disrespectful and my rude comment has been removed by a moderator
TYLER_USCG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2010, 11:05 AM   #19
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

But the other option is like $250 or $295.
| 2010 JK Unlimited Mountain | Rescue Green | Rugged Ridge Front Bumper | Rugged Ridge Winch Spacer | Rugged Ridge Rear Bumper | Rugged Ridge Tire Carrier | Warn Powerplant HD | Mopar Rock Sliders | Synergy Suspension Front & Rear Grab Handles | AEV 2.5" Lift | AEV Savegre Black Wheels | BFGR 35x12.50x17 KM2s | Rigid Dually LED | Boom Mat
Unread 02-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #20
jhc09
2009 JK Wrangler 

I am considering going too which would be my first one. Should one expect some damage to the Jeep? I will be traveling from New Orleans so I would like to get back in one piece.
jhc09 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2010, 07:45 AM   #21
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

I think you will be fine as long as you don't get crazy. I think they devide into groups based on trail rating. So just pick a group that is similiar to your Jeep.
Unread 03-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #22
Cajun90YJ
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I was looking and the trails only option is sold out, how can it be sold out? Those prices are a little steep too. Does anyone know why there fees are so high?
Cajun90YJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #23
jhc09
2009 JK Wrangler 

Wondering if my tow hooks will pass at Jeep Jamboree:

I have 2 of the Mopar front bumper tow hooks in the front and a Smittybilt 2" removable receiver tow hook on the back.

This is what the Jeep Jamboree requires:

"Front and rear tow hooks must be properly mounted to the frame with grade-eight bolts.
Drawbars, receiver hitches, or aftermarket bumpers with manufacturer-installed clevis or D-ring anchor points are acceptable alternates to tow hooks. If you donít have tow hooks, you may be turned away without a refund."

Does my setup work? Thanks
jhc09 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #24
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc09 View Post
Wondering if my tow hooks will pass at Jeep Jamboree:

I have 2 of the Mopar front bumper tow hooks in the front and a Smittybilt 2" removable receiver tow hook on the back.

This is what the Jeep Jamboree requires:

"Front and rear tow hooks must be properly mounted to the frame with grade-eight bolts.
Drawbars, receiver hitches, or aftermarket bumpers with manufacturer-installed clevis or D-ring anchor points are acceptable alternates to tow hooks. If you donít have tow hooks, you may be turned away without a refund."

Does my setup work? Thanks
I think you will be fine. I have the same set up different brand than you.
Unread 03-30-2010, 07:53 AM   #25
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

Only three weeks away...anyone else going?
Unread 03-31-2010, 04:41 AM   #26
80 CHOPPER
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there.
Unread 03-31-2010, 07:21 AM   #27
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just curious what everyone else did for sleeping arrangements?

I'm planning on driving in on Thursday and camping via Tent Thursday night at:

Peaceful Pines RV Park & Campground St. Francisville Louisiana

Then staying Friday night at the Quality Inn [I think the name changed] and checking out Saturday morning.

Then head home after Saturday's events.
Unread 04-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #28
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

Only a few days left!
Unread 04-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #29
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

I was the only NON Wrangler at this event. Was fun, had to be pulled out more than once, but not bad for a stock WK!
Unread 04-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #30
0utlier

That was you? I've got a video of you on youtube. Hope you don't mind. I'm the guy in the red rubicon that had my whole family. We were like third behind you on the second day.

YouTube - Stuck Grand Cherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzle1979 View Post
I was the only NON Wrangler at this event. Was fun, had to be pulled out more than once, but not bad for a stock WK!
0utlier is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.