J33P + Arizona = ????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > J33P + Arizona = ?????

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 02-22-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
J33Pyj
1995 ZJ 

J33P + Arizona = ?????

I might be moving to Arizona This summer over by tempa. So to make this a tech questions does anyone know if i'll still have ample offraod area to play in, and what kinda lift should i change to for my 33's out there? Thanks in advance for any and all info.

90 yj/ 4:88 gears/33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TRXUS Mud Terrains/K&N air system/2.5L/D30front aussie equip'd/D35 rear / 3in BL/ 2in shackle lift / XRC8 Winch

If you havent broken it, you havent been wheelin
Unread 02-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
PhulesAu
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Well since in Texas "We Ain't Got ****" for offroading........ You could get by with the 33's, but you'll be wanting 35's in no time. I'd do a 3.5 - 4" long arm because it's gonna be rocks, rocks and more rocks. And I'm guessing you meant Tempe, which is basically Phoenix. Dang it!!! I need better glasses. With them square head lights, you might wanna consider doing a SOA and small body lift ( 1 - 1.5") the SOA will get you almost 5".
Unread 02-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
J33Pyj
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhulesAu View Post
Well since in Texas "We Ain't Got ****" for offroading........ You could get by with the 33's, but you'll be wanting 35's in no time. I'd do a 3.5 - 4" long arm because it's gonna be rocks, rocks and more rocks. And I'm guessing you meant Tempe, which is basically Phoenix. Dang it!!! I need better glasses. With them square head lights, you might wanna consider doing a SOA and small body lift ( 1 - 1.5") the SOA will get you almost 5".
I currently run 2" shackle's with 3"BL and i luve it gives me lots of room but i didnt know how well that set up would work for rocks thats why i was askin. How well would it work to convert leaf springs to the top of my axel's i'v seen a few rigs with em and they get like 5-5.5" of lift?
90 yj/ 4:88 gears/33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TRXUS Mud Terrains/K&N air system/2.5L/D30front aussie equip'd/D35 rear / 3in BL/ 2in shackle lift / XRC8 Winch

If you havent broken it, you havent been wheelin

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.