Install my lift? (Colorado) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Install my lift? (Colorado)

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #1
JeepNoma
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Install my lift? (Colorado)

Hey guys,

Im new to CO. Only lived out here for about 6 months. I bought my first XJ about 2 months ago. It was stolen about 3 weeks ago and i finally will be getting it back this week. I want to put the Rubicon Express 3.5" or 4.5" lift on it but I don't have any tools (Stolen outa my jeep), Dont have a garage, and dont have entire knowledge of it. I have installed lowering kits on other vehicles and its cant be too much different but i just dont want to go at installing a lift without knowledge of the Jeep XJ.

I guess my solution is to have a place like 4 wheel parts install the lift but its out right ridiculous what they are charging. Secondly I would like to put the 4.5" lift on with full rear leafs not A.A.L. but the kit shocks and install would run near 2k and thats just a little too much.

Anyone have any ideas? Any1 know a shop that might be more reasonable?

My budget for right now is about 1200.00.

Thanks
Jeepnoma

p.s. anyone have the tools and knowledge and wanna help?

Unread 01-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #2
KrayZ
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Wish I lived in Colorado! Lucky you! If I was there I would definitely help you out.
Unread 01-28-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
JeepNoma
1998 XJ Cherokee 

thanks! ya i love it here. awesome stuff to drive in. i enjoy it out here but lately i have not been able to as much as usual.
Unread 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
1RustyXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

What city are you in?
Unread 02-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
GraKee99
Rapist Wit

1999 WJ 

If I was still out there, I would help you but I probably won't move back till the summer. Most guys don't mind helping if you bring beer.

WJ, WK, CJ5

Colorado Jeep Club Member #188

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.