Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Howiepalooza xi april 29th - may 1st

805 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jacksfork 
#1 ·

Hey fellow four wheelers its that time again to celebrate a rather infamous off roader in the midwest B-Day Who goes by the alias "Howie" Shocked. This will be the eleventh Howiepalooza and its popularity is through the roof. We here at SMORR are honored to host this event for the second yr in a row and i promise that it will be off the hook.

We are doing things a little different this yr as far as registration and price of the event. Here is how its gonna go down.

If you would like to be guaranteed a Howiepalooza XI T shirt you must preregister and tell me how many and what sizes you would like and pay for them through pay pal.

Saturday night we do a big BBQ dinner and the meal tickets are on the preregistration as well and we need you to tell us how many tickets(one ticket equals one plate and complete meal with beans potato salad desert and drink)you will need so that we will have plenty for you all come that evening. The BBQ will be cooked by a champion BBQ'er and let me tell ya its some good stuff( have foundered many times on his Brisket Grin ) This will also be paid by using pay pal (shirts and meals are on the same registration sheet) Stay tuned for the shirt design for i should have it up in a few days.....

So how old is this man....i am not quit sure...last yr he said 50 but this yr he said 49 so either is math is messed up or the fumes from welding on his new project is getting to him..lol.

The Gates will open Thursday at 9:am and the event will be over Sunday evening.

Instead of a set event price this yr we are just using our regular ranch rates so that you only have to pay for the days and nights you can be here. Visit our "Rates" page. You will pay these fees at the gate when you come in.

I am hoping this will work out great for both you and SMORR.
Here is what is on the Itinerary: ( You can pick up a exact copy in the office).

Fri and Sat optional trail guides, 4x4 games on Saturday, 10 -15 min Fireworks show Saturday night right at dark, tons of night wheeling, the Ranch Cafe will be serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner starting Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. We have 43 electric sites available and if you wish to have electric please call and reserve your spot today!

We have cut a ton of new trails and plan to have a new map ready for you guys with all the new trails on them.

Thanks,

Brandon
SMORR

P.S We are as also going to debut our new RC rock Crawling course and track!! So do not for get your small toys as well!!!

--
Brandon J Powell
Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
www.smorr.net
jacksfork@smorr.net
417-827-3952

See less See more
#3 ·
Registration ends Sunday April 18th so if you plan on coming to Howiepalooza be sure and get registered. Even if you are not buying any meal tickets or shirts filling the registration sheet on line will make your trip faster through the gate house.
Also electric campsites are going fast so be sure and email today misskayla@smorr.net to reserve your spot... Thanks and see ya soon.

Brandon
SMORR
jacksfork@smorr.net
SMORR, Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch - Home

#5 ·
You can still register at the gate. Had to close the online registration to put in the shirt order yesterday. I did order extra shirts for folks to buy but they will be first come firsts serve. You also can buy meal tickets when you register at the gatehouse.

Thanks and hope to see ya out,

Brandon
SMORR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.