Houston Wheeling - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Houston Wheeling

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #16
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I've been to Creekside, Spring Creek (now closed ), Shiloh Ridge, Gen Sam and Barnwell Mountain. For all you Houston peeps, check out Houston Jeep People at Houston JeepPeople Meetup (Houston, TX) - Meetup

Houston Jeep People are constantly organizing off road day trips/weekends. Tons of fun and a lot of really good people.Check them out, you won't be sorry.

Unread 01-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #17
alexkemple

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstom View Post
I've been to Creekside, Spring Creek (now closed ), Shiloh Ridge, Gen Sam and Barnwell Mountain. For all you Houston peeps, check out Houston Jeep People at Houston JeepPeople Meetup (Houston, TX) - Meetup

Houston Jeep People are constantly organizing off road day trips/weekends. Tons of fun and a lot of really good people.Check them out, you won't be sorry.
X2. I am an Assistant Organizer. We have 300+ members and have meetups every weekend or more! We usually have a run every 2-3 weeks. You will not be disappointed with the group! http://www.meetup.com/Houston-JeepPeople/

Alex Kemple
Unread 01-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #18
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkemple View Post
X2. I am an Assistant Organizer. We have 300+ members and have meetups every weekend or more! We usually have a run every 2-3 weeks. You will not be disappointed with the group! http://www.meetup.com/Houston-JeepPeople/

Alex Kemple
I was just down there in November and went to Creekside with HJP's Wade Hamilton and Linda Turnage. I met a guy named James and his buddy Rene as well as some others. All cool people and a really good time.

Tom
Unread 01-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #19
alexkemple

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstom View Post
I was just down there in November and went to Creekside with HJP's Wade Hamilton and Linda Turnage. I met a guy named James and his buddy Rene as well as some others. All cool people and a really good time.

Tom
I know exactly who you are talking about. Wheeling with Linda this weekend, wheeled with Rene and James a few days before christmas! Great people!

Alex

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.