Has anyone recently ran Bolam pass? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Has anyone recently ran Bolam pass?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 09-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Okie98jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Has anyone recently ran Bolam pass?

We are headed to Ouray next week and I was wondering if I could get some input on my trail selections? We plan on running the Last Dollar Rd to Telluride and then come back acrossed Imogene and Yankee boy. On another day we plan to run Engineer Pass and then come back acrossed Cinnamon Pass. And then on the 3rd day I would like to go acrossed Bolam Pass from 550 to 145 and then come back acrossed Ophir Pass. If we feel confident enough, on the last day we may try Black Bear. Any input on this is appreciated.

Unread 09-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

I was over it a couple of years ago-not a difficult drive but well worth it for the AWESOME views!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.