GOING 2 FLAT NASTY July 29th-Aug 1st . . . - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > GOING 2 FLAT NASTY July 29th-Aug 1st . . .

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?

Unread 07-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
briguy3030
2004 TJ Wrangler 

GOING 2 FLAT NASTY July 29th-Aug 1st . . .

Hello all,
myself & another buddy will be going down to Flat Nasty in Jadwin, MO Thursday night, July29th to wheel on the 3oth. Camp & float on the 31st & leave on the 1st. This is an annual trip float trip w/ a group of friends but there are usually a few of us w/ TJ's whom go early to hit up Flat Nasty. I will be wheel'n my Rubi for the first time w/ the 3.5 RK lift & 33's that I will be installing next weekend; NO MORE STOCK WHEEL'N

If anybody is interested in joining us please hit me up; the more the merrier

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky
Unread 07-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
offroad91yj
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I would be up for a trip to flat nasty .But i got family comin in.maybe next time .You ever been to smorr?
Unread 07-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
briguy3030
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Right on, we'll have to look each other up for another trip. No I haven't been out to SMORR yet; just Flat Nasty & Wa****a. I've really been wanting to though. One of my wheel'n buddies did a Jeep Jamboree @ SMORR a couple of summers ago; he said it's a good place. Hit me up if you ever plan on a trip. For myself & my friends we'd need a two weekish notice to make a trek out to Nasty (kids & such) but Wa****a is a bit more spur of the moment . . . have a good one!

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.