Fort Wood People - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Fort Wood People

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-29-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Fort Wood People

I know there are a few here that I have responded to about being at Fort Wood. If we could come up with a list here maybe we could organize some rides.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Unread 04-30-2008, 06:11 AM   #2
muddnugget
2004 WJ 

Whats up ross. I answered you through the group PM. I'm looking to organize some rides since theres so many Jeeps on this post (Ft Wood) Kinda hard though since I'm on the trail. Are you military or civilian? I going to FlatNasty this weekend. and I'm looking to take some more people.
Unread 04-30-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I am Army, I work out at the CDTF. This month is bad but next month is better. I work with some AF instructors and they have 4 wheelers, they head out to flat and nasty.

I am talked with few here and there on this sight, I am trying to get a good list together.

Who else?

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.