Experienced Tulsa Jeepsters - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Experienced Tulsa Jeepsters

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 04-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
bmpregler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Experienced Tulsa Jeepsters

I need your help. I am a complete newbie at jeeps and want to meet a couple of experienced guys to discuss the things that need to be looked at when buying a CJ and someone I could count on to go with me to evaluate a potential purchase so I don't get in over my head. I'll buy the beers. Let me know if you are willing to give a new guy a hand.

Thanks

BP

Unread 04-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
918wheeler
1982 CJ7 

hey man if u still need help when looking at a cj give me a shout. ive been around cjs and yjs for a while and have learned what not to buy lol. you can pm on here or on tulsaoffroad.com user name is pedro on there
Unread 04-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
kickingprop
1985 CJ7 

Yeah having just moved from Tulsa and being a CJ owner Pedro is probably one of the only guys from TulsaOffRoad that really knows CJ's.

Kenneth Sloan at KORE knows a fair bit about them after all the stuff he's had to help me with on mine!
Phase Three: Waggy 44 front, Scout D44 Rear, 4.56's, ARB's (F/R) SOA with YJ Springs, 35x12.50x15 BFG MT - Not Even Close to beginning

Also a mostly rust-free 1970 Scout 800A That I'll get to start working on someday...

Quote:
Chrome won't get you home...BUT Rattle Can Black may just get you back"

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.