Durango Sept 20 for a week - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Durango Sept 20 for a week

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 08-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
Canfourjeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Durango Sept 20 for a week

My son and I have decided to go to Durango Colorado, Silverton, Ouray, Teluride from the 20th to the 29th of September to go Jeeping. We are going to rent a jeep and see where we wind up. Where are good places to stay at reasonable rates? Any jeep rentals that are good to work with. Anyone going there on those dates?

Last edited by Canfourjeep; 08-24-2009 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: word
Canfourjeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
Canfourjeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hmmmm no one

I figured there would be a lot of jeepers that week as itis so close to the end of the season
Unread 08-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

I believe Farabee's is in Ouray...San Juan Backcountry is in Silverton...but I have never worked with either...I always camp, so I have no idea about hotels or anything like that...I am back work, but I was there beginnng of this month...
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Canfourjeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Durango, Silverton, Ouray

I made reservations at the Best Western in Ouray. And we are renting a Jeep in Durango for 825 a week which includes all taxes, insurance, and any damage insurance. I just have to get a room in Durango for a couple of nights
Unread 08-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
JPCHICK
2008 JK Wrangler 

OMG HAVE FUN!!! I'm so jealous... I was there in July and I desperately want to go back! If you want any help with trails or anything like that just let me know!
Unread 09-01-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
Canfourjeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Trails

We are staying in Durango Sunday night and then just taking off. I have read a lot about trails but there seems to be a lot of opinions about them. I reserved 3 nights in Ouray and maybe we will go over to Moab for a day or so.
Anyone have first hand knowledge of trails in the areas let me know. I know I wont be able to wheel it like my own Jeep but I wont baby it except for body damage
Unread 09-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
Canfourjeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

No one going?

I guess no one is going to Colorado but I will have fun anyway. Going rafting while we are there also.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.