From Durango to Phoenix, best views? (491, I40, I17) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > From Durango to Phoenix, best views? (491, I40, I17)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 01-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

From Durango to Phoenix, best views? (491, I40, I17)

Hello, looking for some good tips from you Colorado/Arizona folk.

I am going on vacation with my girlfriend and her family at the end of June. Now little does she know that she'll be getting a very secial present from me on this trip . I am asking you guys for some help here. I am very unfamiliar with the place, and want to go trail riding.

We plan on doing a little trail riding in Durango/Silverton area while we re in Durango for the week. Then her immidiate family is driving back to IL and we are going to AZ with the other part of her family for another four days or so. On the way to AZ I think is when I want to have a special event for her. Grand Canyon is out of the question, and just not original enough for me.

I believe we are taking 491 to I40 to I17. Does anyone know any good trails to the top of some mountains that we could take a ride too? Remember I'll be by myself so nothing too extreme. No lockers here but I do have a winch and CB if it got too bad.

Any ideas? Preferebly something that would be in beautiful view of a sunset. Thanks all!

CHRISTIAN JEEP member #173

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.