Durango Jeppers are JERKS! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Durango Jeppers are JERKS!

Advance Adapters SYE KitsARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Durango Jeppers are JERKS!

Haha. Its only a joke...slightly.

I was over in Durango CO for a week in July, driving a Green Lj with my top off and doors off the whole time. Waved at EVERY SINGLE Jeep I saw, and got ONE wave the whole entire week. From some guy in a CJ. I'm appalled. Whats wrong with you guys!?

Just kidding though.

Too bad I didn't have more time...it was all family. I did all my wheeling in Sedona AZ the next week.

Loved CO, but Loved AZ more!

CHRISTIAN JEEP member #173
TwistedDrum5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
GrouchyTim
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I've noticed people don't wave at me as much with the little wheels on as they do with the big ones. I guess it's aknowledgment of a badass truck verses a little ***** jeep?
Unread 09-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
ncb

In CO most of the waves are from modded Jeep owners. Jeeps are as common as Subarus here.
ncb is online now   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
garretj64
1982 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncb View Post
In CO most of the waves are from modded Jeep owners. Jeeps are as common as Subarus here.
no kidding. If I waived at everybody that drove a jeep I would never put down my arm
Unread 09-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #5
-Zona-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by garretj64 View Post
no kidding. If I waived at everybody that drove a jeep I would never put down my arm
This.
-Zona- is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #6
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

There are so many Jeeps here that I never even think about waving at a Jeep. If anybody is waving at me when I am driving either of my Jeeps I probably just don't notice it so maybe they all think I'm a jerk.
foggybottombob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
Jaybob7

Usually I look at the other driver first to see if they are checking out El Jeepo. If they are, I go ahead and wave. I usually get a wave back. I used to get all riled up about folks not waving so I stopped caring if I get one back or not. I still do it regardless.

[LEFT][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f123/"]Colorado Jeep Club Meber #205[/URL][/LEFT]
Jaybob7 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #8
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Eh, its not a big deal. Just seems like here in IL everyone who has a modded jeep waves, unless they can't see you. Over there I passed modded jeeps who didn't even look. I realize the scenery is amazing, just thought I'd get some waves too :-P.

No biggie.
CHRISTIAN JEEP member #173
TwistedDrum5 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.