dallas area wheelin early march - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > dallas area wheelin early march

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
tcox
1997 TJ Wrangler 

dallas area wheelin early march

im driving out to texas and back for my spring break and want to go wheelin in every state we go through.

i will be in TX from march 1-3 or 4 depending on who can go wheelin with me and if i can get some for sures on going. so can anybody go wheeling in TX around dallas or maybe closer to LA? i dont want to stray too far from I-20 but i will go to the boonies

oh yea im looking for medium-hard care trails, and rocks. not really a big splash in the mud guy

see ya in march!

Unread 02-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #2
airframer
2005 TJ Wrangler 

all we really have here is mud, some nice trails aswell. i am checking out a place that is like 30-45 minutes away at the end of this month, i ll post some pics and let u know if it is ne good.
Unread 02-14-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
rudy99
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Our club is having a run to DeLeon (it is rock, not mud) that weekend. The land is typically not open to the public, so it is a pre-paid run. Have to have your check in by Feb 21st ($75). Details: http://www.lonestarjeepclub.org/boar...ad.php?t=16521

Otherwise your best bet is to drop by Gilmer. Here is the link, but there website appears to be down: http://www.barnwellmountainra.com/
6-speed; D30/D44 w/3.73; 33"x12.5 MTRs; Skid Row Engine/Steering Skids; AtoZ Rockers and Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier; Rockcrusher and T&J Diff Covers; 4WheelCustoms 2.25" BB; M.O.R.E 1" MML; PA 1" BL; Mike Green LCA Skids; Uniden Pro510XL w/2' Firestik; Husky Floor Liners
Lone Star Jeep Club

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.