Custom Exhaust Needed in Denver - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Custom Exhaust Needed in Denver

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Jeepin72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Custom Exhaust Needed in Denver

Anyone know a good exhaust shop in Denver, Co? I need a cat installed and and custom pipe to clear a tri 4link rear.

Unread 10-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

bit of a drive put johns 4x4 un boulder. they saved my *** when it came to emissions on my jeep, they rented me rollers and they also did custom exhaust work since i had a turn down dumped at the rear axle and emissions wouldnt test me cause of it, so johns 4x4 fabbed up some exhaust to get me through the test then they put it back the way it was before
Unread 10-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
Jeepin72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Nice

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.