Corpus Christi - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Corpus Christi

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #16
CJ5ive
1982 CJ5 

Yeah there is a place called mustang island where you can park your RV's down there. It's awesome. I was looking into taking it down there to the beach sometime

CJ5ive is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #17
GULFCOASTPIRATE
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hi! I just moved down here from NE TX in Oct, and I already love going out to PINS to wheel/camp/fish. I'm Looking into starting a Jeep club in this area just to have some guys to go wheel with, hang out, have mod/install parties and basically do the things that owning a Jeep affords the lucky who have the good sense to own one!
GULFCOASTPIRATE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #18
maddmaxjack67
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm down for all of this I go to school here TAMUCC hit me up anyone if you ever want to wheel or wrench!

Names Jack by the way.

*1997 Gun Metal Blue XJ: DEAD

*1984 Mustard Yellow FSJ Wagoneer: SOLD
maddmaxjack67 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2010, 01:11 AM   #19
southtxdstroyer
2006 LJ Wrangler 

well have to set up a pins run sometime soon
Such is the rule of honor.
open your eyes www.infowars.com
southtxdstroyer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #20
GULFCOASTPIRATE
2010 JK Wrangler 

Dependig on how things work out, I may go sunday afternoon.
Unread 02-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #21
daman47
2007 JK Wrangler 

I may come down from victoria if given some notice
daman47 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #22
BigMace13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'd probably be down-- I grew up about 20 min from Port A.. I'm up at UT now, but i'd be willing to make the drive down.
Unread 02-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #23
vonhef
2010 JK Wrangler 

I live in Oklahoma, and have been planning a trip to Padre Island for months. Wanted to install a locker on the front axle first, and should be installed in a few weeks. Wife and I are planning this trip for March... so am really looking forward to this.
vonhef is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #24
Dangermouse
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULFCOASTPIRATE View Post
Hi! I just moved down here from NE TX in Oct, and I already love going out to PINS to wheel/camp/fish. I'm Looking into starting a Jeep club in this area just to have some guys to go wheel with, hang out, have mod/install parties and basically do the things that owning a Jeep affords the lucky who have the good sense to own one!
When I move back down to Kingsville for school next year you know I'll be bugging you like I do to Randy I'll be nice enough to bring a bottle of Capt'n Morgan
Dangermouse is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #25
r_unda

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I am originally form Venezuela, went to college in Ohio where I started a Jeep Club with a few friends but then I sold the Jeep L. I am now in Corpus working and bought a Jeep 6 month ago. I am down for anything. Go wheeling, camping, forming a Jeep Club, etc! I have been camping here on the beach once; I like it and want to do it again.

This March 20th I am going to help with the Big Shell clean up. I think this is a great idea since when I went camping I picked up lots of trash. The only requirement is to have a 4x4 and be willing to help. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.billysandifer.com/cleanup.htm

Anyways like I said I am up for anything. Maybe we can organize a friendly meet one of these days at B&J’s or something to get things going??

2011 WK2 HEMI 4x4 Overland
2007 WK CRD 4x4 Limited GDE Tuned
1998 TJ SE
1973 CJ5 - YJ OME 2.5" lift, 33" tires
1951 Willys truck
r_unda is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #26
GULFCOASTPIRATE
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
When I move back down to Kingsville for school next year you know I'll be bugging you like I do to Randy I'll be nice enough to bring a bottle of Capt'n Morgan
LOL, sounds great! You're welcome at the pirate cave any time!
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #27
beachedjeepyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_unda View Post
I am originally form Venezuela, went to college in Ohio where I started a Jeep Club with a few friends but then I sold the Jeep L. I am now in Corpus working and bought a Jeep 6 month ago. I am down for anything. Go wheeling, camping, forming a Jeep Club, etc! I have been camping here on the beach once; I like it and want to do it again.

This March 20th I am going to help with the Big Shell clean up. I think this is a great idea since when I went camping I picked up lots of trash. The only requirement is to have a 4x4 and be willing to help. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.billysandifer.com/cleanup.htm

Anyways like I said I am up for anything. Maybe we can organize a friendly meet one of these days at B&J’s or something to get things going??
Hey I sent you a buddy request, that big shell clean up sounds like fun and i'd be down to help.

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/motorcraft-carb-swap-961766/[/url]
beachedjeepyj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #28
GULFCOASTPIRATE
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_unda View Post

We're getting a beach run together that weekend. I'm gonna talk to the guys about stopping at BS and lending a hand. I'm all about helping out a good cause. as for the Jeep club thing, PM me....
Unread 03-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #29
r_unda

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachedjeepyj View Post
Hey I sent you a buddy request, that big shell clean up sounds like fun and i'd be down to help.

Added you! We are buddies now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULFCOASTPIRATE View Post
We're getting a beach run together that weekend. I'm gonna talk to the guys about stopping at BS and lending a hand. I'm all about helping out a good cause. as for the Jeep club thing, PM me....

PM sent

2011 WK2 HEMI 4x4 Overland
2007 WK CRD 4x4 Limited GDE Tuned
1998 TJ SE
1973 CJ5 - YJ OME 2.5" lift, 33" tires
1951 Willys truck
r_unda is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #30
roadkill
2006 LJ Wrangler 

let me knowabout that jeep club should you try and start one
roadkill is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.