Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

colorado trail info

838 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  2005X 
#1 ·
looking to be in breckinridge this june, about mid month. was really wanting to rent a jeep and explore. anybody recommend a good trail for the rental i will be getting? no 4 wheelin experience, so nothing majorly extreme. am not one of the summer renters who cant figure out which end of the hammer does the work, but i feel i have a good dose of common sense that god gave me. besides, if i dont know my limit my wife will tell me hers :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Yep he is right. There are some nice trails around there but it all depends on what the snow fall is like this year. This year has been DEEP. You might want to ask the same question about 2 weeks before you come so some of the locals can put their 2 cents in for you.

BV Jeep

#4 ·
i appreciate your comments and advice. being from illinois, i tend to forget your elevations and how long your snow may stick around. our last major snow/ice has finally disappeared. hopefully everything will will be god to go by then. will check back mid may, early june. thanks again.

#5 ·
we were snow blocked on webster pass in late july. crazy! with that said around breckenridge there are some really nice and easy trails. Ill give you my favorites then you can look them up on the website above.

saints john
webster pass
mosquito pass(generally has snow until august)
boreas pass(dirt road with nice views)
deer trail which im not sure is listed on traildamage?
westin pass.

if your willing to drive more south then you have a whole new range of trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.