Colorado Springs Help... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Springs Help...

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 04-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
hookedupinc
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Colorado Springs Help...

Hey guys,

My wife and I are coming to Colorado on the 15th for vacation. We are flying in to Denver and driving down to Colorado springs. We will be there 15th - 19th. We would like to rent a Jeep for one day and go do some mild wheeling/off road trail riding. Can you guys please help me out with this. Where can I rent a jeep (preferably with a lift and tires) from, that is close to Colorado springs? And are there any groups going wheeling in the area on this weekend? Maybe we could 'tag' along? I would REALLY appreciate any help that you local guys could give me.

Unread 04-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
hookedupinc
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.