colorado springs April 9th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > colorado springs April 9th

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
raynmaker
1990 YJ Wrangler 

colorado springs April 9th

I'm putting a run together on the 9th. Nothin extreme, just kind of a goof off day to meet other wheelers in and around the springs.

Where: S. nevada (hwy115) Safeway store. Then up Old Gold Camp Road to Mt. Baldy trail and see how much mud and snow we can find.

When: April 9th @ 10am. Bring lunch. There is a nice open area to park and eat on the trail. There are some big mud holes there too!

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Hope to get a local group of jeepers to run some trails close by on a regular basis (like once a month or more).

Unread 04-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Matty4x4
1997 TJ Wrangler 

im going to try and go.

i heard if the govt shuts down so will alot of the trails in the area will be closed as well. so i guess if thats true we will find out in about 30 min!!

#236 Colorado Jeep Club Member
Unread 04-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
raynmaker
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Dont think there is a gate. Not like there going to roll up the road thru the national forests.

Hope to see you and everyone else in the am.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.