Colorado 9/17 - 9/23 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado 9/17 - 9/23

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
OnATrail
2006 XK Commander 

Colorado 9/17 - 9/23

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I belong to the Jeep Commander forum and am looking to get together with some fellow off road enthusiasts for some wheeling in CO. I live in Wisconsin and am making the road trip coming out this Thursday, 9/17 and want to hit the trails. I will be hitting the Saints John Trail and hopefully a couple of others near Breckenridge with some other Jeeps on Saturday, 9/18. Please chime in if you would like to run with us that day! I would like to so some more wheeling during my stay so I am putting the word out on this forum.

I have a 2.5" lifted Jeep Commander with 32" Tires, skid plates, but no sliders yet. I can't rock crawl with my rig, but I would like to put it to work a bit and would really like to run the Red Cone trail. I am flexible and can meet you most anywhere along the front range. I am also willing to drive to Moab again for some of the easy to moderate trails in that area.

If anyone is interested, please let me know so we can get together!

Thanks and take it easy,

Dean

Unread 09-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
no0ption
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'd be interested in running Red Cone trail, and maybe some more with you. I'm available any day except Saturday, 9/18, and Tuesday, 9/21. I have a 4.5" lifted XJ on 31s, but not a ton of experience. I'd definitely like to put my Jeep to use, though. I live about 50 miles West of Denver on I-70, so I can meet just about anywhere.

Let me know if anything works out.

Nathan
Unread 09-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #3
OnATrail
2006 XK Commander 

Maybe we could shoot for something Wed. Shoot me an email at onatrail at gmail.com. I will talk to my buddy about some of the easy to moderate trails in the area. Take care and be in touch.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.