CO Engineering - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > CO Engineering

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 03-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
beeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

CO Engineering

I think this might be in the wrong section, but didn't see any better place, so I'll start it here and let a mod move it if need be. I would really like to move to CO, but need to find a job first. Does anyone have any suggestions for companies to look at for someone with a BS in Mechanical Engineering? I'm open to anywhere from Colorado Springs to Loveland. I've been looking at the job sites for about a month now and I'm starting to see the same companies over and over. I know there's more companies out there that I can send my resume to, but it's difficult to find this companies if they aren't displayed on the job sites. Thanks for anything that you can provide!

Unread 03-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Ezalycasaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeper View Post
I think this might be in the wrong section, but didn't see any better place, so I'll start it here and let a mod move it if need be. I would really like to move to CO, but need to find a job first. Does anyone have any suggestions for companies to look at for someone with a BS in Mechanical Engineering? I'm open to anywhere from Colorado Springs to Loveland. I've been looking at the job sites for about a month now and I'm starting to see the same companies over and over. I know there's more companies out there that I can send my resume to, but it's difficult to find this companies if they aren't displayed on the job sites. Thanks for anything that you can provide!
I used to live in louisiana and I came to work in Grand Junction. Im not sure if its the same on the eastern slope but out here the way you find companies is out in the field, most of them arent even in the phone book. Also you can try calling the companies u applied at and ask them if theres other companies like it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...eilla-1121886/
I void warranties.
Unread 03-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
JhnBrackett

I'm an ME with a BS and 5 years work experience. Been averaging 40 applications a month since October and still no luck. Though there are tons of job postings. Got an interview tomorrow actually. It's a great area and Denver is supposedly having great growth. 7 of the top 100 cities (Money/Fortune) are located around Denver. Love it out here, would love to be getting paid out here.
Unread 03-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
96Mustang460cid
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Don't know what your actual work experience is, but I'm thinking the oil and gas industry is running strong in CO.

Good luck!
Michael

2003 Ford F150 Supercrew -- Stroked BBF + Garrett 98mm turbo
Unread 04-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
beeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Been applying away and still no interest :-/.
Unread 04-22-2011, 04:36 AM   #6
glacierpaul

You are competing against the Colorado School of Mines graduates, here in Colorado. Try Coors Tech.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.