Check This Out Cline Ranch Aug.2-3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Check This Out Cline Ranch Aug.2-3

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
joe31
2009 TJ Wrangler 

Check This Out Cline Ranch Aug.2-3

Cline ranch will be open Aug. 2nd and 3rd for wheelin. Contact is Dan Cline 210-379-4146. If you going to wheel both days. The option to camp is there. Package deal for weekend is 60$ (Wheelin sat-sun and camp sat.) Dan does ask that you rsvp asap so he can get a port-o-potty delivered. He wants more than ten campers to even permit camping. Other than that 30$ for sat or 50$ for sat. and sun. without camping. Joes place marina and resort is 6 miles away and they have camp sights close to beutiful medina lake call for reservations 830 612 3775. There is a new trail at cline. Owner has put 200.00$ bounty on trail for the first person to make it unassested. and I offer to refund day's admission for the first person to make with one assist. If you read this and you attend let me know. My name is Joe ,black TJ on 37 boggers,I be there both days and I'm camping. Hope to see you there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.