Central Arkansas Jeep Bone Yard - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Central Arkansas Jeep Bone Yard

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 03-17-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
luckycheesehead

Central Arkansas Jeep Bone Yard

It's not so much a salvage yard as it is a guy that has been into jeeps for so long he has bought a ton of salvaged jeeps and is starting to sell off parts he doesn't need.

His ad has been in the Dem Gazette for a couple of weeks "Jeep parts, $10 & up."

He is in Greenbrier, Ar. I asked and he said he would consider shipping smaller parts but nothing big. This isn't his business, it's just something he's doing. Super nice guy.

He had a ton of CJ's...5 and 7, just a couple wranglers, he had some J-10's as well as Wagoneers and I think Comanche's. He had one Scrambler but he's wanting to restore it, so nothing goes from it. He had axles laying around all over the place, original eight spoke wheels, hoods, dash panels, roll bars, engines, just a ton of stuff in addition to the jeep carcases laying around with other parts in them.

He said it would be ok for me to post his information on here when I asked if I could share it with my jeep comrades on the internet.

His name is Don McIntosh, again he's in Greenbrier, Ar. His phone number is 501-772-0636. Just call and see if he has what you need. I got my spare tire carrier for $125.

Brian Campbell

luckycheesehead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2008, 11:09 PM   #2
mherois
1985 CJ7 

thanks

thanks for the post ill be home next month and i will def. be making a trip out there...trying to find some parts that will be tough to get so this will help me out alot! thanks again
mherois is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2008, 11:34 PM   #3
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

good to know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.